testing out new deck! (for feedback)

PeopleWillBeYou

I decided to make a new thread to test out the new deck.

It would be good if people would give me questions you already know the answer to so I could know if I'm accurate or not.

Please, no asking what your boyfriend and girlfriend will look like or where would you meet them or how you met them. Not good with those yet.. I'm not good with timing questions either.

I will only open this to a few sitters, since I might end up forgetting this thread.

1.Think
2.Dartellus
3.em_idol_twins
4.lepleadian

CLOSED

Also, if you ask me a known question and I get it right, leave a unknown question and please let me know if its right or wrong so I can better understand these cards.

think

Hey.

What did I do today?

PeopleWillBeYou

Hey.

What did I do today?

I pulled for you but not sure on if this answered what you did today.

What I got for the focus card is about a friend. This could be someone you trusted or care about. With the other cards, it makes me think you feel sad or feel like there is sadness deep down for a friend or someone that you know. This could turn into regret or suffering deep down. I think there is still hope that something positive will come out of this friendship or someone that you know but for now you're just keeping that feeling secretly to yourself.. Or may be you're just hiding how you feel about this..

Cross - fish - dog - star - book

Does any of this make sense?

Dartellus

Hiya!

Can I sit?

Will I change jobs in the nex 3 months?

Thanks!

think

I pulled for you but not sure on if this answered what you did today.

What I got for the focus card is about a friend. This could be someone you trusted or care about. With the other cards, it makes me think you feel sad or feel like there is sadness deep down for a friend or someone that you know. This could turn into regret or suffering deep down. I think there is still hope that something positive will come out of this friendship or someone that you know but for now you're just keeping that feeling secretly to yourself.. Or may be you're just hiding how you feel about this..

Cross - fish - dog - star - book

Does any of this make sense?
LOL. This actually made me smile. Yes, it resonates very much. I'm feeling sad and lost and bemused over my falling out with a friend. I don't know what to do and I'm thinking about it a lot. I've been trying to move on, but now I'm thinking about reaching out, even tho I think they need to be the one to come to me, but I worry that if I let the friendship die completely it will cause me great sadness for a long time. So last night I drafted a message but I haven't sent it yet. I guess I am hiding how I feel, everyone is sick of hearing about this friendship so I have stopped talking about it.

It's quite amusing that even tho I asked something completely different (really to help you with your new deck!) and you still answered on what was really going on. Incredible! Thanks!

So, if you have time later, my next question is: should I send the email I have composed, or leave well alone?

em_idol_twins

Hi,

I hope to ask: (question which I already know the answer :) )

What is the reason that I didn't get the teaching post?

Thank you.

lepleadian

have i started fancying about A recently?

PeopleWillBeYou

LOL. This actually made me smile. Yes, it resonates very much. I'm feeling sad and lost and bemused over my falling out with a friend. I don't know what to do and I'm thinking about it a lot. I've been trying to move on, but now I'm thinking about reaching out, even tho I think they need to be the one to come to me, but I worry that if I let the friendship die completely it will cause me great sadness for a long time. So last night I drafted a message but I haven't sent it yet. I guess I am hiding how I feel, everyone is sick of hearing about this friendship so I have stopped talking about it.

It's quite amusing that even tho I asked something completely different (really to help you with your new deck!) and you still answered on what was really going on. Incredible! Thanks!

So, if you have time later, my next question is: should I send the email I have composed, or leave well alone?

Pulled for you but I'm just wondering.. Was there any lies or feeling betrayal when this thing started?