Me and my owner would like to open back up Playing Card street.

nh786

You do seem to ask about him quite a lot though, so i don't think you have fully let go.

The cards are not gonna tell you why he's been checking your status's again....if there is no real deeper meaning as to why. He's checked your status's maybe yes, but that's it. If he wanted you back or was missing you etc, then the cards would have shown that but they haven't. He's probably just being nosey.

Yes i did used to ask alot but stopped. Then when he shows some action i think to ask. But yeah nosey haha that was funny 😂 that is what another guy does as well actually from the past so if i think about it it probably is just that!

Noni

Hi Sharla

Hope you're well.
The Opening Post is so creative and cute....loved it :D
May I please ask you to see what the cards say about the job offer that D.S. (male employer) made on June 1st to me verbally coming through before this month ends?

Cheers
:)

Sharla

Hi Sharla

Hope you're well.
The Opening Post is so creative and cute....loved it :D
May I please ask you to see what the cards say about the job offer that D.S. (male employer) made on June 1st to me verbally coming through before this month ends?

Cheers
:)

Hi Noni, im not really understanding your question, can you re-phrase or explain more please.

Noni

Hi Noni, im not really understanding your question, can you re-phrase or explain more please.

Hi Sharla
Sure...so on June 1st I had a call with D.S. (he organised it) whereby he made me an offer to work but since then I've not heard anything from him though I've followed up. I'm wondering what are the chances of the offer translating into actual work before this month ends.
Is this better?

Sharla

Hi Sharla
Sure...so on June 1st I had a call with D.S. (he organised it) whereby he made me an offer to work but since then I've not heard anything from him though I've followed up. I'm wondering what are the chances of the offer translating into actual work before this month ends.
Is this better?

Right okay let me make sure ive got this....so DS called you on june 1st and said he had some work for you....did he give you a start date or just say he had some work ?

You followed it up, so im presuming you accepted the offer....but then you've heard nothing back in 20 days.

And there is only 9 days left for this month, so its maybe best to ask why hes not getting back to you ?

What do you think ?

Noni

Right okay let me make sure ive got this....so DS called you on june 1st and said he had some work for you....did he give you a start date or just say he had some work ?

You followed it up, so im presuming you accepted the offer....but then you've heard nothing back in 20 days.

And there is only 9 days left for this month, so its maybe best to ask why hes not getting back to you ?

What do you think ?

Ya I am actually shocked how he's behaved but I think the reason is because its kinda out of his control and he might just be embarrassed to say. Maybe just ask how things will progress in this regard over the course of next 2 weeks??

Yes I accepted it on email as he asked me to tell him my per day fees so I wrote to him said you can decide and let me know what is suitable for your business at this stage and we will take it from there....he replied saying OK will let you know...the project I was to work on was yet to come through so the why might just be the delay in that.

Sharla

Ya I am actually shocked how he's behaved but I think the reason is because its kinda out of his control and he might just be embarrassed to say. Maybe just ask how things will progress in this regard over the course of next 2 weeks??

Yes I accepted it on email as he asked me to tell him my per day fees so I wrote to him said you can decide and let me know what is suitable for your business at this stage and we will take it from there....he replied saying OK will let you know...the project I was to work on was yet to come through so the why might just be the delay in that.

Hi first ive just asked why hes not contacted you back yet.....

8 :heart: 2 :club: jack :heart: 9 :club: rx 5 :heart: rx

Doesn't look like things went to plan, there's a delay of something that's getting in the way. His intentions are still there, but he's not contacted you about it as hes not too sure what to say to you etc......so just like you've already thought, he would be probably feeling embarrassed.

Ill ask about next two weeks in next post..

selenatarot

Sharla would it be ok for me to sit? I have a question.

I am applying for a job and would like to know what my chances are of securing the job at company G? I'm working on the application form and the interview is next month if I make it. I worked for them in the past., thank you.

Noni

Hi first ive just asked why hes not contacted you back yet.....

8 :heart: 2 :club: jack :heart: 9 :club: rx 5 :heart: rx

Doesn't look like things went to plan, there's a delay of something that's getting in the way. His intentions are still there, but he's not contacted you about it as hes not too sure what to say to you etc......so just like you've already thought, he would be probably feeling embarrassed.

Ill ask about next two weeks in next post..

Yes, he's a decent human being so I do think he's not the type to brush people off, he also knows I do need this work quite badly so he'd want to come back to me when he has something to say. I suspected things did not go as planned with the project so far.
Thank you Sharla.

Sharla

Sharla would it be ok for me to sit? I have a question.

I am applying for a job and would like to know what my chances are of securing the job at company G? I'm working on the application form and the interview is next month if I make it. I worked for them in the past., thank you.

7 :spade: rx queen :club: rx ace :spade: king :heart: 9 :diamond:

Theres two different people here, ones saying no and the other one yes. the one saying no is thinking negatively because your unemployed and they feel like they could get someone better....but then the other person really likes your application/yourself.

So i suppose it could swing either way.....unless actually the other person ive got here is yourself thats thinking negatively etc, but i don't read them that way so im not too sure.

If this queens not you, then its a 50/50.