Mediumship

Thoughtful

I would really appreciate a reading from you if you are still open to it. l was a medium myself in my early twenties, but it scared me, l had so much going on around me and l did not know how to control it. But do admire those who go with it and help others.

headincloud

I would really appreciate a reading from you if you are still open to it. l was a medium myself in my early twenties, but it scared me, l had so much going on around me and l did not know how to control it. But do admire those who go with it and help others.

I Know where you're coming from there I used to be so frightened of spirit and an unlikely candidate for mediumship but once you've faced your own fears it's fine. I wasn't aware of any psychic ability as a child but when I became seriously ill in my mid twenties I became more aware and started intentionally developing things through cards, meditation, dream work and trance work always fascinated me. It's ironic because the very last thing they want to do is frighten us they ultimately just want to work with us towards saving the planet. I would encourage anyone to work towards open up psychic ability because it's largely an untapped source of strength and power available to us. I'll add your name no worries pm u when I get to it.

Thoughtful

Thank you so much look forward to pm :)

laurence

Hi there!

I lost a few members of my family, would you be able to catch anything for me, please?
( I am a woman)

Many thanks!

Jude

I didn't get this at first. .I became so stuck in the idea of a redhead. .I was being dense:) my aunt Lynne was a spit fire:) she smoked like a chimney. .and had platinum blonde hair that she frequently dyed..she died of colon cancer. .but what eventually caused her death was losing her drive to breathe as her abdomen filled with fluid. I had not seen Chariots of fire so I watched a clip on YouTube. .I seemed to find a perfect scene in which the man says I run to feel closer to god. And God is within you. Earlier today was riding in the car with my mom and discussed that although I was raised Catholic. .I never feel God in a church. I added that I only feel him when I run. I began running 2 years ago. I'm not sure why I started. .but it's the best thing I have ever done. It not only made me healthier. .it opened my eyes to enhanced spirituality I never could have imagined.:) when she died she left me a hodge podge of things..one of the things that I kept was her collection of head scarves:)
Thank you so much. It was short. .but more than enough:)

katieb

Hi just wanted to give you some other FB. In your reading you mentionned a car accident between a red car and a black truck that had transpired. My best friend had a car accident last year (she was in the red car and a black truck hit her) while she was 7 months pregnant. That dark haired baby is probably hers :)

headincloud

I didn't get this at first. .I became so stuck in the idea of a redhead. .I was being dense:) my aunt Lynne was a spit fire:) she smoked like a chimney. .and had platinum blonde hair that she frequently dyed..she died of colon cancer. .but what eventually caused her death was losing her drive to breathe as her abdomen filled with fluid. I had not seen Chariots of fire so I watched a clip on YouTube. .I seemed to find a perfect scene in which the man says I run to feel closer to god. And God is within you. Earlier today was riding in the car with my mom and discussed that although I was raised Catholic. .I never feel God in a church. I added that I only feel him when I run. I began running 2 years ago. I'm not sure why I started. .but it's the best thing I have ever done. It not only made me healthier. .it opened my eyes to enhanced spirituality I never could have imagined.:) when she died she left me a hodge podge of things..one of the things that I kept was her collection of head scarves:)
Thank you so much. It was short. .but more than enough:)

Thanks jude that's so typical of what happens with mediumship seems we just can't relate to who it is. often I think our minds are so focused on who we want to come through we're blinkered as to other possibilities but I thought this may have been nan because of the way she popped in. As for sport being a spiritual experience know exactly what you mean a lot of my spiritual energy is expressed through sport and dance rather than static silent meditation depends what suits the individual i guess x

headincloud

Hi there!

I lost a few members of my family, would you be able to catch anything for me, please?
( I am a woman)

Many thanks!
No worries may be a while though thanks for the reply

headincloud

Hi just wanted to give you some other FB. In your reading you mentionned a car accident between a red car and a black truck that had transpired. My best friend had a car accident last year (she was in the red car and a black truck hit her) while she was 7 months pregnant. That dark haired baby is probably hers :)

Thanks katie thought I was going nuts!

Jdance

Hi there,

I wouldn't mind sitting. I've never had a reading like this done. If you are taking sitters. I would like to see if anyone comes through/ or any messages. thanks so much.