Missing Ipad

DDwarks

Ipad found!
......................................................................................................................................................

Can anybody help me find my daughter's Ipad?

We need it for communication (she's non verbal). It's the 1st day of the school summer holidays here and I'm already stressed out because of that as it is!

I caught my daughter a bit too close to the fence in the garden (troubles with neighbour already!). I've had a discreet look but I can't see it amongst the rubbish laying around in her garden.

Looked in the house, in the draws, under the beds etc.....Even asked my daughter (you never know, miracles do happen right?)

No luck so far. Can someone pick up anything please? I'm really desperate as she's poorly too :(

OnOrionsBelt

Can anybody help me find my daughter's Ipad?

We need it for communication (she's non verbal). It's the 1st day of the school summer holidays here and I'm already stressed out because of that as it is!

I caught my daughter a bit too close to the fence in the garden (troubles with neighbour already!). I've had a discreet look but I can't see it amongst the rubbish laying around in her garden.

Looked in the house, in the draws, under the beds etc.....Even asked my daughter (you never know, miracles do happen right?)

No luck so far. Can someone pick up anything please? I'm really desperate as she's poorly too :(

This must be very stressful. I used white magic to help me find a tiny USB drive I'd lost which held years of information.

I tried my best to hone in on you and I explained the situation and asked your question.** It uses the Tablet of Jupiter.

See here:
6fc74fb5a7b42bcba8d5651ff429c0ee.png

** Disclaimer: I've never used white magic with a sitter and I've never assisted someone else with finding something.

DDwarks

Oh Gosh! I'm worried sick she's thrown it in the neighbour's garden! Anything and anywhere but that!
I'll go look again. Thank you x

OnOrionsBelt

Oh Gosh! I'm worried sick she's thrown it in the neighbour's garden! Anything and anywhere but that!

I'll go look again. Thank you x

In the one card game area I pulled cards for you about your neighbor once. number 8? It said they appear nasty but they aren't really deep down. Try not to worry too much. This person only seems bad, maybe even purposely WANTS to seem bad. But it's all a front.

Barleywine

As usual with "lost item" questions, I ran a quick horary astrology chart for this. It suggests that the iPad is concealed somewhere, and it's probably where she left it or put it herself. If it's in the house, look in the East, at the opposite end of the room from the door and possibly near a wall. Another possibility is in a closet with clothing. If it's outside the house, again it could be in the East and concealed, also possibly far away at this point. "In a garden" is indicated as well.

DDwarks

Okay...I took matters into my own hands. Don't call the authorities on me!
Next door not in so I climbed over the fence and had a look.
Good news, it's not there!
Bad news is I'm a heck of a lot more unfit that I thought I was!!!
I'll search the other places you mentioned Barley x
Need to calm myself down 1st!

OnOrionsBelt

Okay...I took matters into my own hands. Don't call the authorities on me!

Next door not in so I climbed over the fence and had a look.

Good news, it's not there!

Bad news is I'm a heck of a lot more unfit that I thought I was!!!

I'll search the other places you mentioned Barley x

Need to calm myself down 1st!

I should mention the Jupiter Tablet method can be very indirect and tricky. For instance it could have sent you heading over that fence simply so you could rule it out and be able to calm down.

As usual with "lost item" questions, I ran a quick horary astrology chart for this. It suggests that the iPad is concealed somewhere, and it's probably where she left it or put it herself. If it's in the house, look in the East, at the opposite end of the room from the door and possibly near a wall. Another possibility is in a closet with clothing. If it's outside the house, again it could be in the East and concealed, also possibly far away at this point. "In a garden" is indicated as well.

I've only recently heard of horary astrology. It's really piqued my interest. I'll have to crash course myself on this subject. Thanks Barleywine

Barleywine

I've only recently heard of horary astrology. It's really piqued my interest. I'll have to crash course myself on this subject. Thanks Barleywine

I can suggest John Frawley's The Horary Texbook to start. He is refreshingly critical of, and rational about, his subject, not an over-the-top cheerleader. It makes for a very balanced outlook. Anthony Louis has a horary primer too, but I don't have it.

DDwarks

Barleywine you blessed soul!

I've found it!

There's a bank at the bottom of my garden with bushes and wild flowers. I've spent the last few hours combing through the area with no luck. It's a large garden! Wide! The bank is steep enough I've put a kiddie's slide on it!

Then I stood under every door frames and looked straight ahead with no luck.

I was coming down the stairs ( my bedroom door behind me), looked at the fish tank right opposite me in the alcove behind the front door and I saw it!
It was between the fish tank and the wall (tiny dark space!) and leaning against the wall!

What a day! Thank you!

On orionbelt
I should mention the Jupiter Tablet method can be very indirect and tricky. For instance it could have sent you heading over that fence simply so you could rule it out and be able to calm down.
Well it worked lol! I've found out today I'm NO ninja!

Barleywine

Interesting! If Mercury (ruler of computers - and, in this chart, ruler of the 2nd House of moveable property) had been conjunct the Moon (ruler of fish-tanks) instead of conjunct Venus (ruler of gardens), I would have mentioned that and you might have found it sooner. Apparently, the fish-tank provided the "concealment" I mentioned. A Water sign for the Significator would have pointed to a "wet place" as well, but it was Fire, suggesting "by a wall." The same sign was on the chart ascendant, showing that the owner or user of the lost item was most likely involved in putting it where you found it. Not clear whether that would have been you or your daughter.