Photo generator

CosmicBeing

http://photo.net/photodb/random-photo

I want to do 4 photo generator exchanges...I left the link above. I think this link shows nudes but there is an option to opt out of nudes.

Anyway 4 exchanges seats:
1. Saskia COMPLETED
2. celticnoodle COMPLETED
3. Namasteindia COMPLETED
4. Meditarot COMPLETED

As always I don't want to do third party questions or mind readings questions (thoughts/feelings of someone else.)

Exchanges must be completed in 24 hours of when your reading was posted.

FEEDBACK IS MANDATORY.

Saskia

How come no one's signed up yet...? I'd like to swap, please!

If you accept me, could you please look into how my plan will pan out by the end of this year?

celticnoodle

I know, Saskia. I was watching this thread too! It sounds very interesting, and similar to your photo reading threads. I will sign up too--but CB, IF you get a lot of people grabbing this, I don't mind if you exclude me. I recently had a photo reading done and don't want to appear greedy at grabbing the readings! ;) I am however, keeping an eye on this thread because I find it interesting with how you do this.

My question is to ask you how you see me doing with my current job that restarts this fall and into 2017? (currently on summer break).

I wasn't sure if we were to 'choose' the photo ourselves, but when I clicked onto the site you shared, I first came upon a picture titled "Misty Morning". I thought that was rather beautiful and also could see it fit me. However, if we're not to pick the pic--totally leave it up in your hands.

Thank you! I am intrigued with what you may get.

Meditarot

Never done a photo reading before. How does it work? Okay, I'll improvise.

Question:

How does my life look up for the rest of the year?

After the question I clicked the link. Here's the photo I got:

11404556-lg.jpg

CosmicBeing

How come no one's signed up yet...? I'd like to swap, please!

If you accept me, could you please look into how my plan will pan out by the end of this year?

I know right, I was quite shocked. Maybe I'm not reading the type of questions people are interested in.

7314521-md.jpg

Your plans this year seems to be in the fast lane. You are speedily trying to accomplish them. It also to me seems like you have competition as well.

I get a feeling of a female with this picture.

This lady could be related to work. But, I do feel a competition.

I do think you will reach your goals as long as you overcome whatever you feeling is holding you back and even "outsmart" those you are competing with. You have to be the most skilled by most analytical.

I hope this made sense!

Q: How do you see my plans panning out for the rest of 2016?

CosmicBeing

I know, Saskia. I was watching this thread too! It sounds very interesting, and similar to your photo reading threads. I will sign up too--but CB, IF you get a lot of people grabbing this, I don't mind if you exclude me. I recently had a photo reading done and don't want to appear greedy at grabbing the readings! ;) I am however, keeping an eye on this thread because I find it interesting with how you do this.

My question is to ask you how you see me doing with my current job that restarts this fall and into 2017? (currently on summer break).

I wasn't sure if we were to 'choose' the photo ourselves, but when I clicked onto the site you shared, I first came upon a picture titled "Misty Morning". I thought that was rather beautiful and also could see it fit me. However, if we're not to pick the pic--totally leave it up in your hands.

Thank you! I am intrigued with what you may get.

I couldn't find the picture. So I'll press the link and see if it aligns with what you felt.

I don't mind if the person or myself picks it.

6908299-md.jpg

What an odd picture that came up lol. She isn't naked.. she has tights on.

Anyway... this makes me thinking that your job has something to do with art and maybe even photography.

I think you will do very well and help the people create beautiful things. Creativity comes in many forms. You will inspire people.

It also make me think that maybe you are also a very attractive female as well and just being around you inspires people to create beauty in their life.

Anyway your creativity shines it will bring inspiration. I see you doing quite well when you return to work.

Q: Last night a person crossed my mind and I wanted to reach out. But, I chose not to for various reasons. Why did I get that urge to reach out to this person, H?

**I know corny question** lol

CosmicBeing

http://photo.net/photodb/random-photo

I got hurricane MK1 plane

Ok my question do u see AU and me together like will our relationship survive??

Well your picture wasn't there anymore. But I got this picture.

7438314-md.jpg

Called "The Lonely Man"

Sadly I would say that No the relationship will not last. If AU is a male or not, I think there is going to be some form of isolation present. Either you two will not be able to hang much, One of you will feel alone even in the company of the other, or there is going to be an official split.

Sorry for such blah news. But, it could open news doors in your life or I could so be wrong.

Q: Will I overcome my fears/doubts about myself when it comes to academics by September 20th 2016?

CosmicBeing

Never done a photo reading before. How does it work? Okay, I'll improvise.

Question:

How does my life look up for the rest of the year?

After the question I clicked the link. Here's the photo I got:

11404556-lg.jpg

Pretty photo.

This picture makes me think you are about to bud/blossom. I think this has been a tough year from you. You might have held back or even not voice your opinions/concerns. You hide yourself to an extent. I think you are coming into yourself the rest of the year.

I get this phrase "F' it I'm going to do what I want."

It is a time to truly express who you are and I don't see anything limiting you except mind set. No one is going to try to get in your way even if they try they are not going to be hard to overcome.

Hope this made sense.

Q: Will I forgive person X (male) by the end of 2016 or will it stay at a standstill?

CosmicBeing

CLOSED!

Awaiting feedback and exchange.