More changes for the Bohemian Gothic Tarot

GeorgiePorgie

Rabbits are evil anyway so it fits perfectly. :thumbsup:

(at least the two that I used to have were evil grumpy things - bunny fans relax)

baba-prague

It will give a whole new horror to the werewolf card. And hopefully make people look at bunnies in a different light - the light of the lightning flash or the flickering candle. The light of a full moon or a trembling lantern held in the hand, sorry, no, paw of a dark lop-eared figure. Mwahahahahaha!

zan_chan

LOL..love it!

Meanwhile, I thought LS already printed a Gothic Vampire Bunny deck...no? :laugh:

Manda

This goes straight to the wishlist!

tarotmama

Bunnicula!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elven

baba-prague said:
Naturally. There will be a number of were-rabbits. We are going to warn people that the deck will not be suitable for those of a nervous disposition.

Hell, dont worry about them - or the kids. This is a bloodsport deck - the readings should sort them out nicely }) :laugh: *runs off cackling*

baba-prague

zan_chan said:
LOL..love it!

Meanwhile, I thought LS already printed a Gothic Vampire Bunny deck...no? :laugh:

I hope not, because there ain't room in this town for two Gothic Vampire Bohemian Bunny decks.

thorhammer

baba-prague said:
I hope not, because there ain't room in this town for two Gothic Vampire Bohemian Bunny decks.
Ain't that the truth! :p

\m/ Kat

AJ

Happy April Fool's. Sounds like a million seller though!

MoonGypsy

baba-prague said:
After deep consideration, we've decided to do the new reprint of the Bohemian Gothic Tarot as an animal deck - with rabbits.

From this morning, we will be working hard to add rabbit heads to all the images. The new deck will be known as The Bohemian Bunny Gothic Tarot.

We feel the new approach will add some entirely new nuances to the deck. Thanks for your understanding.
:laugh:Karen, i am double over laughing! You will keep me giggling off and on for the rest of the day over this one!:laugh:

Oh, the pain...the pain...:p My sides are aching! :laugh:

Hugs,
MGxxx