My Crystal Ball

PrincessPaulina

Skrying Session Feedback/Comments

Princess P: Thanks for sharing! That's a beautiful experience, as usual it seems, with our crystal balls. I can deal with that kind of routine. One thing I ran across in my explorations was how the chakras are a construct rather than an immutable structure. At first I didn't feel them in the widely accepted way, although it's a wonderful experience to do so, and makes one's experiences immediately familiar with most folks aware of this "funny stuff." This in support of your revelation of a linear progression: necessary or not?
Totally, the Chakras being a construct is what I was finally able to intuit -- I'd struggled with this bit for a while, ever since I had that Aura Image taken 5 years ago.
I'd always loved the color Red, but when it was revealed as the dominating color in my Aura at the time, I felt like I was at the bottom of the Chakra Totem pole, so to speak (with Red all the way at the base, and "enlightenment" all the way at the top with Violet).

Now I realize that this construct (of Violet being the "top", and Red the "bottom") was kind of silly ~ especially since it seems that people's Auras can change, have more than 1 color, etc!

In light of this possibility, years ago I pondered Gandalf the Grey's metamorphosis into Gandalf the White. Gandalf could have chosen to move back and forth between Grey and White as a camouflage. Camouflage in this case not for secrecy, but to respect the ignorance of others, our free will whether to even notice the greater love within. Faced with Gandalf the White, doubt would be blasted away! In everyday life, we could, for example, pull our aura close to blend in with everyone. We can create a lot of gentle disruption otherwise! Nobody is harmed, but it's like people go into a waking sleep-type zombie mode!

I love the idea of camouflage, this is a wonderful distinction between Gandolf the Grey vs. Gandolf the White!
Grey is more mysterious, slightly secretive and elusive, the Secret Agent :)
Personally, I love both Grey & White; but I've also noticed that it is often necessary to turn down the voltage, so to speak, when dealing with people who are not as aware of the "funny stuff" (as you call it).
One of my favorite qualities, both to foster in myself and appreciate in others, is the ability to come off "low key" (the ability to be modest and restrained) -- this is Grey!
(Yes, I have the Warrior archetype in me, but people who don't know me well often don't notice that side of me -- as they say, still waters run deep!)

Neat with your past life! I've remembered a few too. As a warrior in this life and many others, I salute you and your brave decision to leave your spear in this life. So the plot thickens...
Heh, in this life I'm "the Warrior in the kitchen"!
Dealing with family, now Teen-zilla, and being a stay at home mom for a number of years -- this is what was in the cards for my current life path!
:bugeyed: It has not been easy, or natural, for my inner Warrior to become a loving, supportive wife & mother, but these experiences have toned my nature down significantly, and given me quite a bit of perspective!

@Princess - Wow, just wow on the past lives. :eek: I so want to get regressed someday! I'd be curious to know who I was.
I was always curious, too! :)
But when I finally did the regression, there was a specific reason -- I felt compelled to know why certain painful experiences were happening NOW, and sensed there must be a connection with a "past life", or a "karmic knot" of some type.
The "past life" pieces all seem to fit in so neatly with other markers in my "current" life; such as my Natal Chart, Numerology, Totems, the Tests & Challenges I've been given, my personal Associations, Phobias...
Isn't it remarkable, that in our current state of development as Humans we have the capacity to peel back so many "onion layers" of Consciousness & Identity?
We are fortunate to live in a time with so much knowledge, and so many Tools and Masters at our disposal!

PrincessPaulina: what a great experience! btw, the pink aura means that you have a very loving nature about you. It shows you as having a perfect balance with spiritual awareness and living in a materialistic way. It would show that your nature is to give freely and keep close friends and family about you as much as possible. You probably also tend to give too much to others, as being very generous is also seen with people having a pink aura. You have a good healthy routine--eating nutritiously and exercising regularly. Pink Aura people generally are lucky to find their soulmates and have a very healthy and long lasting relationship. They are also natural healers, creative and artistic in nature. Possibly someone who likes to write or create in some way. You are also one who will treat everyone equally and strongly dislike the injustice done to others in the world.
Awww, thank you so much for such a sweet description, CelticNoodle!
I certainly aspire to live up to the qualities you mention for Pink Aura :)
And yes, I found my Soul Mate early in life, and we are still happily in love almost 20 years later! :heart:

Violet: a very spiritual color. I bet you have a lot of psychic abilities. You are probably empathic by nature as well. The violet aura shows up in people who have interests in many things and this tends to make them interesting people to be around. You will connect easily with other people and with animals and enjoy nature too--but you are also probably one who is picky with the friends they keep. While you are a wonderful person to everyone--you only allow a few chosen people to be especially close to you.
Yes, I am Empathic ~ especially regarding Animals and Places ~ and I am working on developing my abilities :)
I like how your description of the Violet aura, seems to bring a certain refinement when taken in combination with the Pink (especially Pink as "giving too much"~ Violet's "pickiness" would temper this quality).
The more I think about it, the more I like the Pink/Violet/Grey progression!
Grey is also the color of Metal (weapons, jewelry) ~ so it can both be defensive, and alluring!

I don't recall ever reading the crow as a symbol of war--but instead as a carrier of messages from this world to the spirit world. It is also a totem of mine--and as a psychic medium, I felt this was a very natural totem for me to have as a result.

It appears that Crows are associated with Death and Battlefields in many myths and legends, eating the corpses (ick, I know!)
There's a great site on Symbolism of all kinds, and I just went back to find the Crow page ~ fascinating stuff, I could spend hours here looking up different symbols! :)
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/crow-symbolism.html

I also looked at the symbolism for "Black Birds" -- not "Blackbirds", rather birds that are black in color.
(I'd been surprised that the bird I saw in my Crystal Ball skrying session, rising from the cross, was Black in color rather than White, which would seem more hopeful).

Apparently there's an association between Black Birds, and the Moon (which is a theme for my Crystal Ball) :TMOON
(I was really struck by this connection, it seemed to reference this Skrying session right back to the source -- and what had inspired it -- the moon-like Crystal Ball "Bethany" I am working with!) http://www.whats-your-sign.com/symbolic-meaning-of-blackbirds.html

Thanks for all of your comments, I really appreciate being a part of this community!
:heart:

PrincessPaulina

Arachnids

Arachnids

Here's an interesting bit. I did a quickie last night and saw 2 different spiders. One was a flat brown spider with long bent legs. Then I saw the opening and closing of fangs from a tarantula. I wasn't planning on doing a long session so I stopped there without any certain closing ritual. Well.... The funny thing is, it must have not been done showing me things because shortly after that I got on the phone with a friend and while we were chatting I looked in and saw an obvious Scorpion! How rude of me.

Has this happened to anyone before? You think you are done but the ball has more to share with you? :confused: My ball is definitely NOT shy or selfish that is for sure. :)

Spiders are also Weavers! :)
I know that the "weaving of webs" has had a connotation of deceit in the English language ~ but for me Weaving is such a poetic endeavor!
I think of the 3 Fates, weaving together the fates of humans; there's a Karmic aspect to this association, too, and something of the High Priestess energy, I think.

Then there's the "connection" aspect of spider webs; the geometric perfection of how the separate parts connect into a whole; it would take mastery, skill, and "vision" to create a spider web construction.

Here's a page on Spider symbolism, from my favorite online reference:
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spider-symbol-meaning.html

PrincessPaulina

Game Times

oh, I'm sure we will too. hub has to work during the day--but not long hours like he normally does--and even while he is working, I plan to explore! :D When he can join in, we'll explore together and have a great time. thank you though, for your being excited too. :)
That is lovely, CelticNoodle!
I visited Warsaw in my teens -- such a beautiful city, especially the historic sections! :heart:

As for me, I am "flying the coop", and starting a new job!
(Going in for the first times this Friday & Saturday, as luck would have it, wish me luck!)

I'll still be able to participate in the game, and the loose time-frame suits me just fine :)
What is the topic/focus for the game?

GotH

(Starting this Friday & Saturday, as luck would have it, wish me luck!)
Good luck to you!!! How exciting.. :)

And thanks for the spider link. I find it very helpful in what I think the images are pointing to.

I'll still be able to participate in the game, and the loose time-frame suits me just fine :)

Why dont you start the game out and choose something? :)

PrincessPaulina

Good luck to you!!! How exciting.. :)

And thanks for the spider link. I find it very helpful in what I think the images are pointing to.

Why dont you start the game out and choose something? :)

Thanks, GoddesoftheHunter!
And have fun on that site, it is a fantastic reference! I love the way it is organized, too, with the different categories for symbols :)

Well, I personally am curious about the connection between Crystal Balls and places -- for example, both of us came up with "place" names for our crystal balls.
Then, there's crystal as being of the Earth -- the Earth as a place, the physical manifestation and location of our World.

Soooo, what if we simply ask our Balls to show a place, which has a spiritual connection for us, or anyone in the game?

I hope that's the kind of suggestion you had in mind :)

GotH

I like that suggestion. Let's try it. We can all take turns coming up with a focus, so we'll go with this for the first round. How does that sound?

celticnoodle

I love that site, "whats your sign". my fave site for pretty much everything!

That is lovely, CelticNoodle!
I visited Warsaw in my teens -- such a beautiful city, especially the historic sections! :heart:
Oh, how lucky you were as a teen! My hub and I are very interested in history--if I were to ever go back to college, I think I'd study history. My fave subject.

(Going in for the first times this Friday & Saturday, as luck would have it, wish me luck!)

good luck in your new job! how exciting! what are you doing?

so for the game, our focus is to be "spiritual connection for us"? You know, this is so cool! I have had a few different readings from different readers in the past year--both here on AT and elsewhere where I am told that I will 'travel' to a spiritual place and it will have a tremendous impact on me. Wouldn't it be funny if this 'traveling' would be in the crystal ball! :D When I read this idea for the focus-I got so excited! :D