new fournier deck; tarot del fuego

Maan

Ow geesh. Thank you Avalonian. I must have been looking with my eyes closed.
I just ordered! I am so looking forward to this deck.

Nica

It looks stunning, and from the photos I have seen, I infer it will add lots to the tarot table.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and reading the reviews!

gregory

It arrived today. It's fascinating but OMG the EYES, the EYES.... :bugeyed:

desertrat

Where did you purchase it from ?

manandcards

It arrived today. It's fascinating but OMG the EYES, the EYES.... :bugeyed:

I got a copy a couple of days ago and it's packed with imagery but the LWB is dire - no correlation to the images. I'm bouncing off it. :(

Rhinemaiden

This deck reminds me of the Napo Tarot.

aquestionmark

I just purchased a deck as I am intrigued by the art. I feel a strange connection to this busy deck.

Terrapin

I got the Tarot del Fuego last week. It's definitely the most exciting deck I've gotten recently. VERY busy, but I'm enjoying getting acquainted with it. A little RWS, but upon closer inspection, not so much. I think there is a lot of subtlety there. My first thought was "this is a haphazard, thrown together deck." I've reconsidered. I like it quite a lot. It's author knows something of tarot and his spin feels different, but very genuine. The suit of pentacles seems to have most of the troubling/negative/challenging cards IMO, rather than the usual swords. I think this is may be a good in your face kind of deck for more blunt spiritual readings. Busy, brutal, a bit violent (and I usually hate violence in tarot decks--hello Elves!) and lots of fun. I like all of the animals pictured in the deck: birds, snakes, a tiger, a couple of lions, a beaver, a fox... Really, check it out.