New Lenormand deck - in progress

faunabay

Oh, I like those two alot!!! Keep 'em coming Lee. Makes me want to buy this deck even more.
I think it'll be interesting to work with a completely different type of lenormand deck!

Lee

The title has changed! The new title is "Technoracle: A 21st Century Parlour Sybil."

A fresh batch of completed cards from Chris...

Attachments

• 01_rider.jpg
    01_rider.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 02_clover.jpg
    02_clover.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 03_ship.jpg
    03_ship.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 04_house.jpg
    04_house.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 05_tree.jpg
    05_tree.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 108

faunabay

Oh, I really like the ship!!

Skydancer

I like them!

BUT -- the font is hard to read. The "16" looks like 76. And the "33" looks like funny backwards "E"s.

Just an observation. I do like them tho' -- especially the coffin, ship, and key.

*S*

Lee

The font being hard to read may be caused by the small size of the scan. I have some cards in larger scans and the font is easier to read on them.

MatPoint

Hey those are really nice. I'm not fond of those digital decks out there, but this one looks great.

Congratulations, great job.

I hope you'll be able to publish them and make them available to the public.

Mat

Leo62

I may be biased, but I think these are fantastic! :D I love the '60's psychedelic look and the font may be hard to read, but it kinda fits with the style.

The 78th Fool

Thanks Chaps!

I think Marie Lenormand might turn in her grave if she saw these but thankfully it isn't her that will be using them !

Chris. xx

lunakasha

I just noticed these in the Advertisements section, as they are now available for purchase! Thanks for the scans, Lee....it is nice to get a close-up look at some of the cards....the more I see, the more I can appreciate the depth of meaning reflected in each card. All the little details come together nicely.

The "high tech" look doesn't bother me at all....in fact, my very first Lenormand deck was the Titania's Fortune Cards, and they are a more modern-looking style that appears to be created using photo negatives:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/titanias-fortune-cards/

Granted, Titania's are not the prettiest cards I've seen, and they are VERY simplistic....not even close to what Chris has created here.
But despite the modern and simple look of Titania's, they are special to me in their own way, and I have had some eerily accurate readings with them.

I love the look and feel of this deck, Chris....and look forward to reading with them one of these days.

:) Luna