Offering to Help find your Soul/Personality/Year Card

tabi

teanicole said:
i dont know if youre still doing this, but if you could do my birthday that be great :) my birthday is march 9,1989.

Depends on who is asking but I'll do them, may have to be PM me to get to read the thread again though.

03+
09+

So your Soul and Personality card is the same with the 3 The Empress

Your Year card for the rest of this year until your birthday in 2011 is: 6 The Lovers, then it becomes 7 The Chariot.

Yell if you have any questions. :)

Equanimity

tabi said:
Any lesson we have is pretty much up for us to figure out, what does the Emperor mean to you? Most people view this as structure and/or authority, do you have problems with either. Are you resentful it either? This is something best explored yourself because only you know what seems to make the most sense to you at all.

As to the year card that is from this birthday to your next birthday....so it is from July 21 2010 to July 21 2011, which will then change to Temperance.

Again take the basic meanings of what these cards mean to you and try to see how they apply to your life, is there anything that you can learn from it?

Thanks Tabi.. This is so cool

shiresun

tabi said:
How to figure it out is this:

SOUL/PERSONALITY:

MM+DD+YYYY=????
08+21+1970=1999

?+?+?+?=??
1+9+9+9=28

2+8=10 This is your PERSONALITY Card because it isn't a single digit

1+0=1 This is your SOUL Card is it is a single digit.

YEAR:

MM+DD+Last Birthday Year=????
08+21+2007=2036
2+0+3+6=11

If you notice Franniee's has another card added to hers this is due to the numbers in her birthday needs to be added up twice before she gets to a single digit. I am using Mary K. Greer's format it is explained well in her book Tarot for Your Self if you're interesting in learning more for yourself.

Please feel free to ask me if you need help or confused by something,
tabi

Hi Tabi! I just started reading Mary K Greer's book, and came to that part of the book about figuring out the Personality and Soul cards. While I understood that getting a double digit up to 21, made sense (the 22 doesn't have a corresponding Major), it turns out that my actual personality number equals exactly 22. That made me wonder which card actually was my personality card.

Can you help clarify this for me, please?

ETA: had I turned the page, I'd have found the answer... 22/0=The Seeker (aka Fool). Isn't this just the most foolish thing I've done? LOL

Peace,

Shire

tabi

shiresun said:
Hi Tabi! I just started reading Mary K Greer's book, and came to that part of the book about figuring out the Personality and Soul cards. While I understood that getting a double digit up to 21, made sense (the 22 doesn't have a corresponding Major), it turns out that my actual personality number equals exactly 22. That made me wonder which card actually was my personality card.

Can you help clarify this for me, please?

ETA: had I turned the page, I'd have found the answer... 22/0=The Seeker (aka Fool). Isn't this just the most foolish thing I've done? LOL

Peace,

Shire

Don't know if it is the most foolish thing you have done ;) but yup it is the Fool. You can't add numbers together and get zero so that leads it to be 22.

Enjoy the book, yell if you run into anymore problems.

shiresun

tabi said:
Don't know if it is the most foolish thing you have done ;) but yup it is the Fool. You can't add numbers together and get zero so that leads it to be 22.

Enjoy the book, yell if you run into anymore problems.

hee hee hee You're probably right, not the most foolish thing ever :)
That was one of those mallet/head things about the 22=0... My mallet is getting lots of exercise.

Thank you, I am enjoying the book, and there is SO much to do, and so much creativity that comes out of each sentence! I'm sure I'll be knocking on your door here and there as I proceed. An added thank you for the offer of aid :)

Peace,

Shire

RatQueen

If you are still doing it

I would love to know my cards. My birthday is 01/23/1969. Thanks, I really appreciated it.

Amanda

What if you have a number of 26. Why wouldn't your personality cards be the High Priestess and the Lovers, and your soul card be Strength?

tabi

RatQueen said:
I would love to know my cards. My birthday is 01/23/1969. Thanks, I really appreciated it.

Personality card is 22 (O) The Fool
Soul Card is 4 The Emperor
Year card is 9 The Hermit

tabi

Amanda_04 said:
What if you have a number of 26. Why wouldn't your personality cards be the High Priestess and the Lovers, and your soul card be Strength?

Theory being that are life is marked by moments of the Major Arcana of the tarot. Those larger (greater) mysteries, since the Major doesn't go past 22 then you have to add it back together until it falls into the range of the Major Arcana which is 1-22 (as mentioned above can't add anything and get zero in basic math).

I'm assuming that you're simply splitting the 2 and the 6 here but that doesn't do justice to the number 26 while adding them together does. You would have to talk to someone more involved in numerology to get into the details with.