Oracle-x

Flaxen

I came across this oracle in a local metaphysical shop just before Christmas and bought it on impulse. I'm so glad I did! It is easy to read with - a great intuitive tool and it is relatively inexpensive.

All I need to do is work out if there are any extra cards I would like.

ETA: Just noticed that I got 7 extra cards in my pack rather than just 6. :)

PsychicLord

Opps my mistake, there should be only 6 'additional' cards.... but hopefully the extra 7th card makes your deck even more special!

Probably a good time to update everyone upon what is happening in the world of Oracle-X. The artwork for the next 24 new cards is almost complete, and I expect to go to publication in the next three/four months.

Apart from any last minute intuitive changes, the expected 'running order' will be:

201 - Gift
202 - Seed
203 - Sponge
204 - Mask
205 - Microscope
206 - Satellite
207 - Volcano
208 - Temptation
209 - Pet
210 - Puppet
211 - Varja
212 - Headset
213 - Winter
214 - Spring
215 - Summer
216 - Autumn
217 - Parapet
218 - Rut
219 - Beacon
220 - Hare
221 - Goddess
222 - Reincarnation
223 - Blindfold
224 - Apothecary

It is unlikely that these cards will appear in a standard Oracle-X base deck, as they are designed for owners to be able to customise their personal decks with new cards if they feel any card is appropriate for their needs. Of course saying that, I might create some 'surprise' decks that contain some of the above :)

Just to give you a flavour of what is to come, I have attached a draft of the image created for the 'Blindfold' card.

Our website has been reorganised, with 25 spreads now grouped by category, and in response to feedback; each spread can be now be printed (making it easier to use).

If anyone needs a spread that does not exist, please let me know, and I will create one and add it to the website. Those of you that approached me to create a 'teenager/parent issue' spread, will find it now included ('Generation Gap' spread).

Also, to assist in finding an Oracle-X stockist easier, these are now listed by UK county. More stockists are expected to be added throughout the year.

Finally, shipping charges have been further reduced (in the case of the UK, free for orders over £5).

Attachments

• Blindfold - Draft.jpg
    Blindfold - Draft.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 68