Orbs...thoughts?

EmpressArwen

This evening, I was reading in bed, when I felt like I was being watched. I finally put my book down and said "is someone here?" Waited. Nothing. I went back to reading my book but I kept detecting movement out of my peripheral vision. So I put the book back down and said my protection prayers...then said "if someone is here, please show yourself to me or leave." Instantly, there were orbs everywhere... but faint and quick. I again stated "my rules" about visitations (only high vibration, loving spirits of God), then said "if there is someone here please try to concentrate your energy onto the door. Very quickly, this huge bright purply/violet orb formed. I said, "Ok. I see you." It moved up and down the door for several minutes. My feet were closest to the door and they instantly started tingling with the electrical feeling I get when a spirit is near.

I said, "I can feel that you want to communicate with me but I'm not very good at this sort of thing. I will work on getting better. You may come back but only when I ask you too." The orb stopped, shined really brightly and then vanished.

Whoa. Does anyone have any experiences with seeing orbs? I've seen them a few times but have never really interacted with one. Anything you could share in this area would be very appreciated.

Thank you

Starri Knytes

I love orbs!

IMG_20131130_203013_946_zps8344fca2.jpg

I get them often.
Not sure what you want to know.

EmpressArwen

Cool. What a beautiful picture!!

What are they exactly? Spirits...just condensed? Can they manifest as full bodies? Can people who are clairaudient (which I am not, I can only hear little things in deep,deep meditation) hear them?

Do they want something? Ever heard of a negative energy orb? Lol...anything you know.

Thanks

EmpressArwen

I found some info on the colors of orbs...I don't know if it's true...but the one I saw was definitely violet, which according to the chart indicates a spirit guide. hmmm...interesting!

Black: Malevolent
Blue (dark): Shy spirit
Blue (light): Tranquil, peace
Blue (medium): Protection
Brown: Danger or earthbound
Gold: Angelic, unconditional love
Green: Healing orb or spirit
Lavender: Messenger from God
Orange: Protection, forgiveness
Peach: Spirit sent to comfort you
Pink: Accepting spirit
Purple: Orb of information
Red: Anger or passion
Silver: Messenger
Violet: Guide for spiritual matters
White: Protection of holy light and power
Yellow: Warning

Starri Knytes

Here is a purplish one that took a liking to an apache tear during a reading http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae67/Starri_Knytes/IMG_20150511_020609_804-1_zps919ffktk.jpg

As to what they are, I see them as spirit energy. Sometimes I think of them as fairies or sprites. I have never seen them take any other form. Nor have I heard them speak.

They come when I open the gate and in doing invite spiritual energy from the other side.
I'm pretty good about closing the gate when I've finished reading or whatever. They are also attracted to my stones and magical implements so sometimes they hang around.

I have had black ones, the purplish ones, but most often they are white.

None of them were harmful in anyway. The black ones were very fast and full of mischief. I've had white one's back me off when I was near something or was doing something they didn't like. I was trying to take a picture actually. I can't imagine why that was upsetting to them, but they were definitely not on board with that idea.

I don't know if any of that is helpful or not.

That is quite a color list. btw
When it comes to colors I tend to stick with colors of the rainbow. It's my Freemason background, lol, but they are remarkably similar to Chakra and Aura colors.

I'm sure that I have those color references around here somewhere. They to are probably similar to Chakra and Aura meanings, what I'm getting at is that I believe someone used a little creative license when making that list. I'm not sure that I've ever seen yellow as a warning. [emoji23] but what do I know. I've never seen a yellow orb. ;)

All good stuff. Enjoy your orbs!

celticnoodle

This evening, I was reading in bed, when I felt like I was being watched. I finally put my book down and said "is someone here?" Waited. Nothing. I went back to reading my book but I kept detecting movement out of my peripheral vision. So I put the book back down and said my protection prayers...then said "if someone is here, please show yourself to me or leave." Instantly, there were orbs everywhere... but faint and quick. I again stated "my rules" about visitations (only high vibration, loving spirits of God), then said "if there is someone here please try to concentrate your energy onto the door. Very quickly, this huge bright purply/violet orb formed. I said, "Ok. I see you." It moved up and down the door for several minutes. My feet were closest to the door and they instantly started tingling with the electrical feeling I get when a spirit is near.

I said, "I can feel that you want to communicate with me but I'm not very good at this sort of thing. I will work on getting better. You may come back but only when I ask you too." The orb stopped, shined really brightly and then vanished.

Whoa. Does anyone have any experiences with seeing orbs? I've seen them a few times but have never really interacted with one. Anything you could share in this area would be very appreciated.

Thank you
wow, what an interesting experience you had, EA! I've seen orbs both in pictures and in real life--similar to like you have here--but not quite as interesting.

I do think that they can be spirits and/or heavenly beings perhaps? Sometimes, such as in a picture, it seems they are just dust particles, but not always!

I've seen pictures of orbs that also have faces in them and they can be identified by the owner of the picture as someone they knew, who is now deceased at the time of the picture. Just another one of lifes mysteries and amazing gifts to us.

Starry, I LOVE the first picture! That could even be a picture to hang or a picture for a card! Good photo! I tried to upload the 2nd picture as well, but it couldn't load, so I deleted the page after a few minutes.

EA, as for the list you also supplied here, I'd have to agree with Starry that its a list someone thought up. Maybe it works for them, but I wouldn't take it as gospel. I also like Starry's idea of the aura/chakra colors and applying them to the orb colors. Makes sense to me anyway.

Its like a lot of people who feel shadow people are bad entities. I don't think this is so. I have had many spirits come to me and tell me how difficult it is for them to appear to us so we can see them. Sometimes they are unable to do this. It also takes a lot of energy for them to do so. At times, they can appear murky or dark in color as a result.

I've seen many shadow people over the years, and I can't think of one that was evil. I do recall my most recent 'murky' like spirit. She appeared to me in my bedroom and was hovering in the air like a storm cloud. She couldn't actually materialize anymore, but I could see a bit of her face, I think (been years so I don't recall it all well now), and I do recall seeing her glasses too. It hovered above me for awhile and then finally disappeared.

It was the next day or a few days later, I realized it was a friend to my sister, whom I also knew well. We had gone to school together and she had just passed away, suddenly and unexpectantly. My sister called to tell me of her sudden death. I think she came to me to have me tell her loved ones that she was okay, but she was so new to all this, that she didn't know or quite have the energy to appear any other way.

So, with orbs, I would imagine it could be the same way, don't you think? I don't know why people have to believe that the color black is an evil color and so it can only relate to evil things. Balance in everything--including colors. I imagine there are good and bad related to all colors.

ETA, I did try again w/Starry's 2nd pic and it finally loaded. not sure what the issue was the first time. Wow, Starry! That is really interesting! Its so large too! A beautiful purple color with what I see has hints of blue in it too. I'm not too surprised you were able to capture this though--due to your spiritual abilities. I wonder also if the colors have something to tell us individually? So, if this is true, the purple would definitely be pointing to your well developed spiritual senses. The bluish tinge I am also picking up would indicate devotion and dedication and of course other things, but is also a good spiritual color.

BlitheNine

I see sparks of light and orbs of different colors often, especially in times of deep inner turmoil, but I've never thought to speak to them or acknowledge them as spirits. I'm going to have to try that.

shotthebreeze

I see white orbs all the time, especially if I'm staying in my childhood home for a visit. Usually I see them right before I fall asleep and while they used to scare me, I now feel safe with them around.

Laurelle

Its like a lot of people who feel shadow people are bad entities. I don't think this is so. I have had many spirits come to me and tell me how difficult it is for them to appear to us so we can see them. Sometimes they are unable to do this. It also takes a lot of energy for them to do so. At times, they can appear murky or dark in color as a result.

I've seen many shadow people over the years, and I can't think of one that was evil. I do recall my most recent 'murky' like spirit. She appeared to me in my bedroom and was hovering in the air like a storm cloud. She couldn't actually materialize anymore, but I could see a bit of her face, I think (been years so I don't recall it all well now), and I do recall seeing her glasses too. It hovered above me for awhile and then finally disappeared.

I use to see shadow people a lot when I was a kid. When I say a lot, i mean every night! I've been told that they are attracted to the light, so anyone that has healing abilities they will be drawn too.

Now I see golden bodied people.They go inside certain people. I also frequently see streaks of white and golden light.

I was seeing orbs of small white light around one of those chemtrails. My daughter saw them two. Two other women were at the pool and were laughing at us. They couldn't see them.

There is a WORLD around us that most people can't see. The fact that you can see them is great! I think it was probably some nice spirit/entity. Sometimes they have a message for you or they give you an energy boost. Only you know what is right. What were you reading right before you saw the orb?

Sometimes spirits are mischievious and annoying. The kind that throw things around your house are annoying. I ignore them. They thrive on fear. As long as you remain calm and do not have fear, they will be okay.

I like that you did a prayer.

mingbop

I think orbs are pure spirit energy, I don't really care what colour they show themselves, they are all spirit. I don't believe in evil spirit of any kind, and I feel honoured that they show themselves to me.