Page of Swords as Asset

Kitichi

Once again, thank you to everyone for your thoughts on this aspect of the Page of Swords.

I believe I had an event early this week which was strongly related to this card/position. The overall reading was about a situation that involved a friend. We've had kind of a quiet acceptance of the situation without either of us looking to rock the boat. Recently, my friend said something that "tipped the boat" so to speak, just a little, but it was enough. I think that's where the Page of Swords came in. Give me one piece of information, and I want to know the rest. In a situation like this, I do have an immaturity and an impulse to push until I get the information that I want.

In the end, that discussion didn't go all that well, but I did get the information that I wanted, and in the end, it was much more helpful to me than not knowing at all. Our friendship took a little hit, but things have already smoothed over 99% and I'm sure our friendship will stay and probably even grow from this.

In the end, I guess this is a lesson to me to not necessarily overlook the "bad" aspects of a card when it is in a "good" position, like Assets. It was the "bad" immaturity/impulsiveness that gave me what I needed, in the setting of communication and knowledge-seeking, and that ended up being a good thing.

Thank you all again for your thoughts. I appreciate them as I try to learn my cards and my self. :)