Palmistry Study Group -- Thread suggestions

Dark Eyes

absolutely Tauni,
I don't know how the others feel, but a newbie could certainly bring up subjects for discussion. Sometimes, we get stuck in a mode, it takes someone new (for example) to ask a question. Though it may be simple, it will bring back great revision work for those of us who are not new to palmistry. I love being able to revise basic stuff and be challenged to explain and describe it to someone less experienced.
As far as I am concerned, it would be a great thread for a beginner to gain basic as well as experienced knowledge, the only way to fly.
Dark Eyes. :)

Alissa

I quit whining and ...

... started the group so we can get to discussing palms and stop talking about extraneous stuff ;).

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15036

This thread I did last night, and I'll be putting together a few more over the weekend, to get the group on it's legs so to speak, but I encourage EVERYONE regardless of experience in palmistry to join in, ask questions, and participate.

DE is right, by going over basics we can only better learn our art form. I'm sure philosophical discussions on palmistry will also come up, like I most desire, but in the mean time I'll just try to start the discussion group going on some basics.

(It's like going back to Ballet I class -- no matter what your experience level, it's always good to go back to the beginning and break it all down for intensive study).

Because I liked zorya's idea of starting with hand shapes, and since it's how I start a reading myself, that was what I chose as a topic to begin with.

I look forward to sharing and learning with you all!

p.s. edited to add : I completely forgot to add that I'll rough out an outline on palmistry topics and post it as well, and I'm hoping that others who wish to participate in the group might PM me their ideas so I can include them for the outline.