PCS Tarot in a tin is here!

Mirra

I don't think this deck is any more or less 'resistant' than any other deck out there. The only difference is the protective tin and diminutive size which makes it a little more convenient for on-the-go.

Thanks for the answer, Madrigal! I wouldn't take my Druidcraft or Wildwood with me to the beach (these decks are almost uncoated), but I think my PCS is sturdy enough, that's why I asked :)

Le Fanu

Best ones to take to the beach - I guess you're thinking Ipanema, Leblon ;) - are any of the U.S games printed in Italy decks. They are mega-resistent. heavy duty gloss etc.

Thanks for the pictures. Hope my tin gets here intact. When I ordered the Halloween in a tin it arrived already dented. These tins do get bashed very easily. If it got a bash on the top it could be the difference between a tightly fitting lid and one which falls off regularly in your bag. I have some decks in tins and sometimes something happens and the lid stops fitting tightly.

Mirra

Best ones to take to the beach - I guess you're thinking Ipanema, Leblon ;) - are any of the U.S games printed in Italy decks. They are mega-resistent. heavy duty gloss etc.

That's exactly what I need, Le Fanu! Even though I love battered decks, I don't want to ruin it on the first day ;)

I'll still buy PCS in a tin. Just because :)

Thanks for your reply!

3ill.yazi

So, do these have the squished aspect ratio of the standard pocket sized? Like the one here on the right?

Hard to tell from the pix people submitted, looking on my phone.

HQYhBJM.jpg

G6

My PCS arrived today. That was some fast shipping from USGames! Upon taking it out my first response was, wow, this is small! But when measured against both the Halloween and the Radiant it is only mms smaller than the Halloween and the same size as the Radiant. Borders are in proportion to the image. Color is good though I found some of the cards with a lot of black in them to feel a bit more dense than the original. I posted some comparison pics between the Radiant and the PCS to show the borders. As well as a pic of the extra cards included among others. All in all I'm very pleased with this little deck :thumbsup:

Wow, yeah the blacks look really plugged up in the 1-62 image. Especially in the Knight of Pentacles. That's too bad. I had thought about getting this one as well, but I think I am happier with the Radiant Rider-Waite in a tin print quality.

FLizarraga

Wow, yeah the blacks look really plugged up in the 1-62 image. Especially in the Knight of Pentacles. That's too bad. I had thought about getting this one as well, but I think I am happier with the Radiant Rider-Waite in a tin print quality.

Why did you have to mention THAT? I didn't know there was a Radiant in a tin....

<wailing and wringing hands> It never ends! NEVER!

rwcarter

Why did you have to mention THAT? I didn't know there was a Radiant in a tin....

<wailing and wringing hands> It never ends! NEVER!
Um, I mentioned that back in post 17.... :D

FLizarraga

Um, I mentioned that back in post 17.... :D

So you did.... And I was lucky enough to miss it... But now....

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• scream-homer-simpson-munch.jpg
    scream-homer-simpson-munch.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 131

Rhinemaiden

My Centennial in a tin arrived today from direct from USG. Wonderful tin, a beloved deck, great stock (made in China, like the recent Radiant in a tin) ... another triumph for US Games. :thumbsup: