Pearls of Wisdom Tarot

MysticalMoose

Hmmmm I have a question :)

I was just about to order Pearls Of Wisdom & I noticed that some sites say Cards (amazon) & some sites say Deck & book...& mention a 96 page book. is this the lwb? or is it referring to a "proper" book??

Many Thanks :)

MM

Marli

Re: POW Booklet

Hi MM,

I'm not sure what LWB stands for... but

It's a 96 page booklet that is included in the box with the cards. It gives you a little background on Roxi (the originator of the deck), the definitions of each card, as well as breif definitions of the Runes incorporated on the cards..

It's more comprehensive than the "usual" booklets that come with the cards. There are also specific flowers/animals etc. that are specific to the different suits, for which definitions are also given at the beginning of each Suit, adding yet another layer of depth to the explanations given.

Hope this was helpful to you.

Regards,
Marli

MysticalMoose

Thank You! :) that was very helpful!

lwb = little white book, that is in the box with the deck. I think that must be the book that was mentioned one one site as the number of pages is the same! I would hate to miss out on a companion book!!!! :bugeyed:

I shall pop back to amazon & order it now!

Thanks again :love: MM

Marli

Re: Amazon Order

MM,

If you are ordering from Amazon - I also posted a review of the deck there called "Tarot in 3D", and I also posted extra pics of the cards for people who were intersted in seeing some of the pip cards in the deck....

I hope you grow to love this deck, as much as I do!

Marli

MysticalMoose

:D

Well I ordered it from amazon.co.uk & am now anxiously & excitedly counting down til it arrives, says it will be despatched on the 10th, which is tomorrow! :party: I've read thru this thread & am about to have a nose thru the study group as well. The scans I have seen have just blown me away especially The Lovers, that is so beautiful!!

Excited Moose! :D

p.s. as a recently addicted Trim-a-holic I think this one will be the next candidate for a borderectomy!!! })

thorhammer

MysticalMoose said:
p.s. as a recently addicted Trim-a-holic I think this one will be the next candidate for a borderectomy!!! })
It comes up beautifully, hon! I did one of my copies, which I sent to faunabay in a trade recently, and it was a really good job. The white really trapped the images, and the smaller size is just perfect, and very portable!

\m/ Kat

MysticalMoose

Just had a mail from amazon saying ITS BEEN DESPATCHED :party: I am so excited I cant sit still. This deck has really got me hopping!!!!! :D

shamoness

Love this deck

I absolutely love this deck! The colors, the imagery, everything about it sings to me. It is not a reading deck for me right now, I'm just listening to it's sweet music. I've only shared it's images with one other person. Right now it's my private treasure.

The friend I shared it with is also an artist and she became instantly enamored of it. She feels it has a real New Orleans feels to it - being from New Orleans she would know. My friend became like a child with this deck and begged for a reading with it. I offered her a reading with another deck, as I am not yet familiar enough with The Pearls to give a reading. She will take the other reading but can hardly wait for a Pearls reading. Perhaps I should buy her a copy to call her own, the she can hear its special music when ever she desires. I am sure it would become another muse for her!

MysticalMoose

ITS ARRIVED!!!! :party: & the artwork is so beautiful I can hardly catch my breath.... I am in love, I came home from work at lunchtime just to see if the postman had been & he had! So I sat & looked at each card & got totally lost in them. I am going to look at them in more detail tonight AFTER I HAVE TRIMMED THOSE NASTY WHITE BORDERS OFF!!! })

Probably the most stunning deck Ive seen ina long long while, in fact I cant think of another that had such a dramatic effect on first sight.....

MM :love: