Pearls of Wisdom Tarot

MysticalMoose

Hi Sulis :)

Thank you, :D I have had a look at the study group I will pop on over now I have the deck to join in with! :D

:love: MM

MysticalMoose

Well here it is! ~ all all trimmed & delicious!!! :D

Attachments

• Trimmed PoW.jpg
    Trimmed PoW.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 138

Marli

Trimmed Cards

Hi MM,

I see that you like the rest of us, have succumbed to the love affair that is The Pearls of Wisdom Deck!!! I did take a look at your trimmed version of the cards, and while I admit it does look nice - I don't know if I would want to take a scissors to my cards...

Enjoy your journey with your new deck, and I look forward to seeing some of your insights in the POW Study Group.

Marli

Marli

An Addiction...

I have never found such an addictive deck, when I am not at home and able to read with them, I am in work looking forward to being able to come home to them. I usually get bored easily and thought the novelty would have worn off, but it's been a couple of months now and still going strong!

Apparently I have been talking about this deck so much that some of my friends looked at the pics I posted of the deck on Amazon and have gone ahead and ordered the deck themselves! and as Tapestry put it, whenever I'm a little blue....

tapestry said:
I *love* your deck, Roxi....it is very inspiring and spiritual and whenever I feel down or depressed, I take out the cards and look through them and they never fail to make me feel uplifted.....thank you for creating it! :heart: :) :heart: :heart:

I can not say it enough, thank you soooo much Roxi for making this deck, and bringing back the joy of Tarot into my life!