Pendelums need a vacation too?!

SunriseDesire

My pendelum seems sort of "tired" lately. Doesnt really answer questions with a rapid movement, its always a lazy up\down or side to side. I feel like it is drained or maybe needs a break. So how would I recharge it? Do I give it a break? What does everyone suggest?

KMilliron

I heard of people buring theirs, or leaving it in the sunlight. I leave mine hanging in a basement next to a window. Best of both worlds.

SunriseDesire

Hmm that may work. We have a full moon tonight, I believe, but.... its storming so I dont know that it will work so well.

GryffinSong

Storms are full of energy. ;)

SunriseDesire

Interesting! will my windowsill be enough? It faces the alley and another house

GryffinSong

SunriseDesire said:
Interesting! will my windowsill be enough? It faces the alley and another house

I think whatever YOU feel will work, will work. Because it seems to me that the pendulum is a tool, and what matters is that you're clear and focused. If you're clear, the pendulum will be clear. I'm just theorizing, having not used pendulums before. But if you feel that a good thunderstorm will energize yourself and your pendulum, I think it will do so. I LOVE a good storm, so to me it would be a fabulous source of energy.

SunriseDesire

I tried that, and it seemed to move a little bit more vigorously.

Witchy Woman

I cleans my cards and pendulums by first praying and white light them. Lay them in the warm sun all day, then the moon light beams at night. I also use the full moon light and my pendulum to pick out what ever tarot cards it wants me to see also.
Good luck to you!

SunriseDesire

Ill try that, witchy. I think it was wrong today....so far it appears that way anyway. Ill have to find a safe place to lay it outside. Im in a bad neighborhood.

Witchy Woman

SunriseDesire said:
Ill try that, witchy. I think it was wrong today....so far it appears that way anyway. Ill have to find a safe place to lay it outside. Im in a bad neighborhood.
Keep in mind you can always leave them in your car, for sun beams and moon beams. I dont think anyones going to break into your car for a stone :)
specially if you dont have them in direct window lights in your place :)