Remote viewing

JONIKA

Hi all
I would like to practice remote viewing again (after a year-long break). Is there anyone who has experience with it and would like to exchange a reading with me?

astroandtarot

Reply to Jonika

JONIKA said:
Hi all
I would like to practice remote viewing again (after a year-long break). Is there anyone who has experience with it and would like to exchange a reading with me?

I am interested ..
if you dont mind share how you do it?

I have always been interested in RV.

thank you
Tina

JONIKA

Hi Tina
Thanks for the reply. I am traveling these next two days, but we discuss this once I settle down. I used to practice remote viewing on one british psychic forum. It was great there - we read individual photos and/or we tried to figure out as much about a volunteer whom we didn't see as possible. I was amazed how much information I got!

Have you tried remote viewing?

astroandtarot

JONIKA said:
Hi Tina
Thanks for the reply. I am traveling these next two days, but we discuss this once I settle down. I used to practice remote viewing on one british psychic forum. It was great there - we read individual photos and/or we tried to figure out as much about a volunteer whom we didn't see as possible. I was amazed how much information I got!

Have you tried remote viewing?

i do Clairvoyant reading ..i read books about Remote viewing and astral travel a lot .
RV is one of my interest .
Which forum do you go to ? if you can direct the link to me , i would greatly appreciate your help.
we can try to practice .

Blessing!
Tina

LibraX

What the heck, I'll try!

I also astral travel a lot, and clairvoyance is my strong point. I haven't R/V as far as I know, however I've never tried!

- Amy

yaraluna

I do readings but not as RV... I would love to try as I have been researching RV for some time now,but no place or people to talk with about it.

Let me know when you are ready to start.
yara

SOULdier3

Like the others ive never R/V'd as far as I know, but I do Clairvoyant/Intuitive readings and would love to try at R/V, so count me in. :)

JONIKA

Hi all!
Thanks for all your posts! I am still on the road...but I will be back home by the end of this week. We could try something then, what do you say? We could try an exercise like this: we could try to find out as much information as we can about each other such as what kind of house/condo we live in, what we look like, what our favorite items we use every day are, etc...

If you have any other suggestions, let us know! :)

celticnoodle

I have done remote viewing myself, an ability I had no idea I had before I realized I was doing this. If I may add an exercise that is easy and fun for you to try with each other, it may help you in developing this ability.

each of you take an object and hold it in your hands and the others have to concentrate on what this object actually is. we have done this in the psychic circle on www.dancingbearonline.com site, using tarot cards and/or other objects with great results.

if you are doing remote viewing, you should be able to actually 'see' the item. however, do not get discouraged if it doesn't happen right away. it can take many times practicing this to actually be able to do it. even if you only get a portion of the item, consider it a great feat. continue on practicing and then try something a bit harder, such as a scene that someone is doing. see if the rest of you can identify what they are doing at the time.

example, pick a specific time of day for all of you to concentrate on what another one of you is doing at that same time. when the time comes, each of the 'remote viewers' could try to determine what the subject is doing. it can be something as simple as watching tv. as a remote viewer, perhaps you can not only see the subject sitting in a chair watching tv, but you may also be able to see exactly what they are wearing while watching tv, or what color the chair is, etc.

I would recommend starting off with something very simple at first though--and then progressing onto things more involved, such as a simple scene, (watching tv, or washing dishes, etc.)

this looks like an interesting thread and I'll continue to watch for your results. good idea there JONIKA! good luck to you all! :D

yaraluna

thank you Celticnoodle!

I work ten hours a day so i can only do it at 8pm PST monday to thursday. I can do other time slots during friday, saturday, sundays.

I think your exercise to get started with the object on hand sounds like a good one to start with.

yara