Pendulum Chart experiment

214red

Hi 214red, if you are still taking sitters I'd love to have a reading too :)

1) Chakra issues?
2) What crystals should I be using?

Thanks! :D
1) all of your chakras have issues, and i think its because of the use of crystals if you do use them.they need unblocking, opening properly, and then balancing
2) Dont use any crystals yet

samantha

Somehow I missed this thread. Very strange !!

Hope these two fit the criteria :

1) How compatible am I with x ?

2) What do I need to ditch in 2012 ?

Thankyou :)

214red

Somehow I missed this thread. Very strange !!

Hope these two fit the criteria :

1) How compatible am I with x ?

2) What do I need to ditch in 2012 ?

Thankyou :)

1)you link on a mental level, your overall 45% compatible apparently, opposites attract apparently, support brings you together

2)you need to focus on working on your energy in 2012, looks like you work too much on the physical and it needs to be all round. you need to pay particular attention to your auric field. i get that you need to look at your family lineage, in particular the patterns of your mother, skin conditions, and financial patterns

hope that helps

Bluebonnet

Can I sit again?

Issues I need to work on...

Will I hear from CS in the next 3 months?

Thanks!

B

VenusRising

can I sit for one more, I can read for you just PM. ifnot totally understand.
relationship compatibility with my AP.
names
any person in my lfie that is the most important to me or a person that I will meet that is important?

EyeAmEye

1) that takes alot of time sadly and i dont have that much patience as i have to spell it out, i tried getting one name thats significant, but it spelled Johj and i asked them if they were winding me up, and they said yes, so sorry my guide does like a laugh.

2) i am not sure how to answer this question because its descriptive and i dont have a chart for it, sorry this question wont work.
your welcome to give me two more suitable questions for the pendulum

No worries, 214red! Don't really have much else to ask, but thanks anyway for your offer.

rainboweve

1) all of your chakras have issues, and i think its because of the use of crystals if you do use them.they need unblocking, opening properly, and then balancing
2) Dont use any crystals yet

Thanks 214red... not exactly what I was hoping to hear but I appreciate it anyway. I only recently got into crystals and have only been carrying around my rose quartz pendulum for the most part, but I have been going through some pretty severe mental health issues even before that so I think it makes sense. I will look more into working with them but if you have any info you'd like to send my way feel free :)

Actually, if you are willing to answer another question for me, what is my spirit guide's name? I think I know what it is but am still curious about what your pendulum would have to say... :)

amethyst57

1)pomrpi- okay guides are messing about, your guide didnt want to give me his name, he wants you to find out yourself, you already know it.
2) everyone is psychic, and no your mediumship abilities dont run in your family line, its just you

interesting about my mediumship abilities...odd it's only me, my son sees spirits too...doesn't communicate with them tho...

i know everyone psychic, but some don't know it and call it coincidence...
practice and natural flow are the keys,etc...

and about my spirit guide...figures he would tell you...won't tell me either, i've asked...
you say i already know it tho, that's odd...wonder if it's an ordinary name, or something fantastical/otherworldly...hhmmm...

haleyw

okay these questions i cant do with a pendulum as they are subjective, if you make the questions more like 'will this job lead me in the direction i want to go career wise?' or something like it. i cant also tell you how it will be as thats descriptive.

Ah sorry!

Ok - My intution and everything tell me it's right to go for it, is it?

What kind of summer will it be?

Thank you!