Pendulum Chart experiment

haleyw

Please can I ask one more? It's something that's just cropped up.

Polyhymnia

maybe it needs some flowers or something to feel a bit more loved, sometimes even our things need some TLC:)

mmm, I always have flowers (esp as the roses are still blooming, amazingly!) and have a couple of flowering plants. The house is always clean and tidy for the visits, perhaps it is that....maybe I need some "mess" for that lived in feel..although I can not live with mess, lol. Does my head in and I can not concentrate. thanks red
ps; the house is very loved :)

214red

mmm, I always have flowers (esp as the roses are still blooming, amazingly!) and have a couple of flowering plants. The house is always clean and tidy for the visits, perhaps it is that....maybe I need some "mess" for that lived in feel..although I can not live with mess, lol. Does my head in and I can not concentrate. thanks red
ps; the house is very loved :)

the flowers and stuff wasnt a pendulum thing it was a sticking my nose in thing. perhaps its worth asking the house what it wants to feel loved, and its not about the visits its about how the house feels.

214red

Please can I ask one more? It's something that's just cropped up.

yes your welcome to but am likely not to do any pendulum readings until tomorrow

haleyw

yes your welcome to but am likely not to do any pendulum readings until tomorrow

Great! Thanks! That's fine.

I'd like to know what comes up with regards to a job interview I have for an overseas position.

Is it the right thing to do?

If I go back abroad to work this year, how will it be?

Polyhymnia

the flowers and stuff wasnt a pendulum thing it was a sticking my nose in thing. perhaps its worth asking the house what it wants to feel loved, and its not about the visits its about how the house feels.

:D thanks for the sticking your nose in stuff. It is appreciated. It is a bit of an "eclectic" house, but has been priced low, to sell. I have had so many people traipse through, I am surprised that it hasn't sold yet. "I" would snap it up, for it's eclecticness and the price! Still, I understand, it is not everyones cup of tea. Thanks red :)

Mona18

Ok ... I have 2 more ;) :p (remember the PM)

Will I ________ by the end of Feb?

Reason for me cursing like a sailor? Did I used to be in a past life?? LOL :p

214red

:D thanks for the sticking your nose in stuff. It is appreciated. It is a bit of an "eclectic" house, but has been priced low, to sell. I have had so many people traipse through, I am surprised that it hasn't sold yet. "I" would snap it up, for it's eclecticness and the price! Still, I understand, it is not everyones cup of tea. Thanks red :)

perhaps there is too much personality in it and people cant see how they would live in it, perhps its too you, and needs to be more neutral and less eclectic? i personally love eclectic but i know many like bland

214red

Ok ... I have 2 more ;) :p (remember the PM)

Will I ________ by the end of Feb?

Reason for me cursing like a sailor? Did I used to be in a past life?? LOL :p

lol i love it , will do it tomorrow for you when i do the rest, this is going to be a hoot!

EyeAmEye

Hi 214red,
Would love a try at this if you're still taking:

1) Names of people who will be important in my life in 2012
2) Some shifts coming in my work environment. What do I need to know about them?

Thanks!