pendulum reliability

star-lover

my pendulum has not been wrong for ages
dont know what i did or whats going on

its a rose quartz heart on a necklace rope

i got conflicting/wrong answers with previous ones

kind of bonded with this one i guess must be one of the reasons

im glad

and i dont abuse it although i do *test* it eeek sometimes but only from good reasons

shadowmon

i've had mine for over 5 years now, it seems like its pretty accurate too, i had people ask me yes/no questions here before and it seems as though its been good at being correct..i wouldnt mind doing a little test with you if your intrested? i noticed that it doesnt work as well for ME as it does for others.. maybe its all in my head lol

Rede Seeker

It may need to be cleared

If the problem is that your reliable pendulum is giving false answers, the first thing to check is whether it has gotten 'contaminated' with energy that doesn't belong on it. Another thing to check is whether you've just worn it out - try recharging it under the full moon, or laying on a bed of amethyst crystals.

Another thing to check is whether the answers are really false - have you tested it on obvious yes/no situations (e.g. is this wet, is this hot)

starrystarrynight

I have been getting good results with my pendulum lately, but some times, all I can get is a counter-clockwise circle (which I have come to know as a "maybe" or "unknown" answer) no matter what question I ask. I don't know if it is my own energy on overload (I suspect that is the case) or if it is something else. At those times, the only thing I can do is to put the pendulum back into its little velvet bag and wait for another day or another session. And then, it works well again.

star-lover

shadowmon said:
i've had mine for over 5 years now, it seems like its pretty accurate too, i had people ask me yes/no questions here before and it seems as though its been good at being correct..i wouldnt mind doing a little test with you if your intrested? i noticed that it doesnt work as well for ME as it does for others.. maybe its all in my head lol

yes no problem, ask me a question you know the answer to?

star-lover

Rede Seeker said:
If the problem is that your reliable pendulum is giving false answers, the first thing to check is whether it has gotten 'contaminated' with energy that doesn't belong on it. Another thing to check is whether you've just worn it out - try recharging it under the full moon, or laying on a bed of amethyst crystals.

Another thing to check is whether the answers are really false - have you tested it on obvious yes/no situations (e.g. is this wet, is this hot)

thanks for that tip, i have an amethyst cluster, will keep that in mind

star-lover

starrystarrynight said:
I have been getting good results with my pendulum lately, but some times, all I can get is a counter-clockwise circle (which I have come to know as a "maybe" or "unknown" answer) no matter what question I ask. I don't know if it is my own energy on overload (I suspect that is the case) or if it is something else. At those times, the only thing I can do is to put the pendulum back into its little velvet bag and wait for another day or another session. And then, it works well again.

my pendulum changed its motion after a few months - before it was clockwise circle for yes and anti-clockwise for no - now its the opposite - with this particular one i've never had a straight up and down or left to right motion

before each question i always confirm it first by asking am i a woman and see which way it swings for yes

:D

starrystarrynight

star-lover said:
before each question i always confirm it first by asking am i a woman and see which way it swings for yes
star-lover, do you ask a "confirmation" question before every single question you ask your pendulum? Even if you ask multiple questions during the same session?

shadowmon

before i begin my readings i simply ask it to show me a yes and then a no..its been the same for years now up and down for yes and left to right for no..just like when answering with your head... ok so my question is...

is my dog's sex male?

GoddessArtemis

Why doesn't it work for me? I do the pre-question confirmation bit and the answers all end up being correct. But the actual responses to questions afterwards end up being wrong, I later come to find out.

It's such a shame; I have such pretty pendulums, too...

GA