pendulum sheets

LND

anyone know of any websites that have printable answer sheets for pendulums?

like yes, no, maybe or whatever

Simsy

LND said:
anyone know of any websites that have printable answer sheets for pendulums?

like yes, no, maybe or whatever

I have a book called the pendulum healing hand book by walter luebeck

http://www.amazon.com/Pendulum-Healing-Handbook-Walter-Luebeck/dp/0914955543

in the back of the book there is all sorts of pendulum tables. the book also has instructions on various aspects of pendulum use like programming and making your own tables etc..

I find this book brilliant for the ready made tables in the back as well as the information regarding the use of the pendulum for healing.

Simsy

Diviner

Hi LND!

I love using pendulums. When I first ever started using them I would sometimes use a chart.... but after awhile I got comfortable with my pendulum that I use most often and never had to really have any kind of chart to work with..... But I still think I will check out some of these charts and give them a try!!! I think they could really be fun!!! :grin:

Amanda

I'm wondering if there are any more of these that members have found (online, printable, and free of course!) since the time of this posting.

canid

I found one online a couple of years ago & I posted it here.

Attachments

• pendulumboard.jpg
    pendulumboard.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 171

Amanda

Wow, that is a big one! LOL

I wish I could just get a giant one of these, because what I'm really looking for is something to throw Story Cube dice down on. I feel like this is something I'd want a big version of... I thought a pendulum sheet would work best... but this might be a bit much for dice... :D

canid

Maybe this will work. I made it a few years ago for my runes. You can always enlarge it.

Attachments

• throwcloth.jpg
    throwcloth.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 181

DownUnderNZer

Wow, that is a big one! LOL

I wish I could just get a giant one of these, because what I'm really looking for is something to throw Story Cube dice down on. I feel like this is something I'd want a big version of... I thought a pendulum sheet would work best... but this might be a bit much for dice... :D

That was the other thing I wanted to get but couldnt get last year. NOW I SEE it on EBAY. :D:D:D

"Story Cube Dice"

I think another good way to introduce kids to tarot and oracle card readings.

Thanks Amanda!

Actually, how do you find them for readings? :)