pendulum sheets

Amanda

Maybe this will work. I made it a few years ago for my runes. You can always enlarge it.

That looks PERFECT, thank you canid!! :D *Super-excited*

Amanda

That was the other thing I wanted to get but couldnt get last year. NOW I SEE it on EBAY. :D:D:D

"Story Cube Dice"

I think another good way to introduce kids to tarot and oracle card readings.

Thanks Amanda!

Actually, how do you find them for readings? :)

I honestly don't know yet... I know that just trying to use them by themselves with no kind of description for the symbols doesn't really seem to work for me... so I'm thinking of trying a mat to see if maybe that can help me to develop a meaning for the symbols... or maybe just look the symbols up online to see if anything might strike my intuition and fit.

I think canid's rune sheet looks pretty perfect... it seems to be the best of what I had in mind... I wasn't totally thrilled with the pendulum sheets I was finding.

But if I can get this sheet enlarged, I might test it out and see how it goes, and if I still feel like it's missing something, I might try to look up some symbol meanings...

DownUnderNZer

I honestly don't know yet... I know that just trying to use them by themselves with no kind of description for the symbols doesn't really seem to work for me... so I'm thinking of trying a mat to see if maybe that can help me to develop a meaning for the symbols... or maybe just look the symbols up online to see if anything might strike my intuition and fit.

I think canid's rune sheet looks pretty perfect... it seems to be the best of what I had in mind... I wasn't totally thrilled with the pendulum sheets I was finding.

But if I can get this sheet enlarged, I might test it out and see how it goes, and if I still feel like it's missing something, I might try to look up some symbol meanings...

Thanks for the info...appreciated! :)

Will look at this rune sheet you are talking about....

canid

I actually printed it on ivory silk fabric with my inkjet printer. It's limited to 8.5"x11" but still it was pretty cool. Now that I looked at it here, it's difficult to read but the original wasn't. Are you any good with vector based programs, like FreeHand? I could redo it with a different typeface but that may take a while.

Anybody ever bought that printable fabric? I've used it for tarot bags, after scanning my favorite card(s) of the deck it's going to house, & stitching up a drawstring bag. You never wonder what deck is in what bag, at least. Pretty awesome stuff. But you can prepare your own fabric with a concoction of ingredients to 'set' the inkjet ink onto your fabric, & then ironing it onto freezer paper to make the fabric rigid enough to go through your printer. (I have the recipe.) The drawback is, most inkjet printers are size limited. And the prepared fabric is a bit expensive, but you can make your own BubbleJet Ink Set to soak your fabric in so your printer ink 'sets' & doesn't wash out.

Amanda

If I can just get it on a regular size piece of printer paper, I'll be happy :D
I did try manipulating it a little bit and printing and the words didn't come up... but even if you can just tell me clearly what each word is, I might be able to make a new one.

canid

If I can just get it on a regular size piece of printer paper, I'll be happy :D
I did try manipulating it a little bit and printing and the words didn't come up... but even if you can just tell me clearly what each word is, I might be able to make a new one.

8.5"x11" IS a regular sized piece of printer paper.:angel: Now that I look at that old file, even I can't read it. You see, since I created it my computer got dead & I now have only the jpg to work from; I'm about halfway done cleaning it up. I'll get there! My eyeballs may fall out in the meantime though...I made it for my Enochian Runestones that I handpaint. The 21 letters in the Angelic/Enochian alphabet can correlate with the Major Arcana. They're very tedious to paint...

Attachments

• colorstones.jpg
    colorstones.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 81
  • stones1.jpg
    stones1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 80

Amanda

8.5"x11" IS a regular sized piece of printer paper.:angel: Now that I look at that old file, even I can't read it. You see, since I created it my computer got dead & I now have only the jpg to work from; I'm about halfway done cleaning it up. I'll get there! My eyeballs may fall out in the meantime though...I made it for my Enochian Runestones that I handpaint. The 21 letters in the Angelic/Enochian alphabet can correlate with the Major Arcana. They're very tedious to paint...

Those are SO pretty, canid! I loved them and thought they were really colorful in the first photo, but then I clicked on the one with the black background and the colors you painted on there really *popped*!

The paper you printed your chart on looks good too... the blue stones really pick up the blue cloudiness and they look like they really go together!

Glass Owl

I like using paint.net and I have been thinking about making my own pendulum sheets. It is just a matter of trying to figure out what words I should put on them. If anyone has any ideas, please post them. When/if I get around to making them, I'll post them in this thread.

Amanda

I like using paint.net and I have been thinking about making my own pendulum sheets. It is just a matter of trying to figure out what words I should put on them. If anyone has any ideas, please post them. When/if I get around to making them, I'll post them in this thread.

From what I could make out on canid's sheet, I thought it was perfect... just had sections for "romance" and "work" but a bunch of others too. I wish I could see them all.

Glass Owl

I couldn't really read some of the writing so it was a bit of guesswork but this is what I came up with.

Attachments

• throwcloth_3xbigger_final.jpg
    throwcloth_3xbigger_final.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 72