Pictures of our reading space/table

Papageno

successgoodhealth said:
:heart: Thanks for liking my table!

wow, love that reading table.........that's amazing! :thumbsup:

LOL only on eBay })

Astraea Aurora

What a lovely piece of artwork. :love: Wow, treasure it ... and never let it go out of your house. You might not know who's hunting after it. :D

Astraea Aurora :grin:

missycab

Cool table!

Wow Lyn! That's a beautiful table!! I love the drawings of the cards' positions!

Lucky you, that's a great finding! :thumbsup:

shadowdancer

that table is beautiful. I notice it also doubles as a oujia board if so inclined to use it that way?

I would love to own something like that but I reckon it would cost a fortune! You have given me an idea to perhaps make one of my own some day.

I am hoping to emigrate in the next year, so making it and taking it with me might be difficult but would be a wonderful thing to consider in the future with wood from New Zealand.

Terrific photos and thanks for sharing them with us. A special table for sure there for you.

Davina

Briar Rose

Delightful table. Thank you for sharing.

tarotlyn

THANKS! EVERYONE!
and to answer shadowdancer's question:
:heart:shadowdancer! Love that name!
shadowdancer said:
that table is beautiful. I notice it also doubles as a oujia board if so inclined to use it that way?
Yes it is also an OUIJA Board with a matching heart shaped wood planchette
(that measures about 5"long x 5" wide) I read somewhere that the letters of
the alphabet should be in a circular arrangement and also that you should
never drop the planchette...
...or Spirits will get loose in your house! Have to tell you that my 1st experience
with an OUIJA board was spelled out like this: "I am the }) Devil" :eek:
...:eek: My friend and I dropped
the board and ran outside! We were young and sooo innocent...:angel:

The surface of my table is really smooth, the planchette moves easily along.
AND it is also a RUNES board!...You can unscrew the legs and use it as a lap board.
Has total of 7 different spreads built-into table.

The Sixth spread for this table is the Freyrs Aett Spread based on the Elder Futhark runes.
The 8 card positions that are included in the "rune spread:" are designated by the Elder Futhark
rune symbol in the lower middle of each card position.

When I saw this table on ebay...I KNEW it was supposed to be here with me! :D
Here is the first link again for those of you that didn't see it:
http://www.successgoodhealth.com/TarotReadingTable.htm

shadowdancer said:
I am hoping to emigrate in the next year, so making it and taking it with me might be difficult but would be a wonderful thing to consider in the future with wood from New Zealand.
:heart: shadowdancer...Good luck with your plans for moving to New Zealand. I think that is great! :)
and I know that you would do very well there...

So happy everyone likes my new table! Makes me feel wonderful that I could share with all of you here on AT.
You are ALL such :heart: beautiful Spirits! I am at home at last!

Pao

i am in love with that table :) food for you for getting it!

Indigo Rose

Wow! I :love: that table!

Very, very cool.....:cool5:

LixiPixi

What an amazing table, successgoodhealth! And what a lucky find - congrats! Thank you for sharing it :)

LP~

May

This is gorgeous Lyn... I love the table and I like the spread on it too. Want to try it as soon as I get home this sunday =)

Thanks for sharing the pics, I had no idea things like this existed