Pictures of our reading space/table

HearthCricket

That is so incredible! I am amazed at such creativity. What a labour of love that must have been. Can you even imagine? Runes, Oijia, Tarot, and a gorgeous hunk of tree! And so detailed! What a treasure!

celeste

Someone on ebay crafts these tables and they can be for different things: altars, ouija boards etc. Yours is the nicest one I've seen though successgoodhealth. I would imagine that you could get someone to make one for you provided they had the right skills. It would probably be very expensive though, but worth it if you used it alot, and it would be a conversation piece in itself! I was thinking of that myself after I saw successgoodhealth's table!

AJ

the tables are worth whatever a buyer is willing to pay for them but beware, one seller puts one up a month as "one of a kind, from estate of a well known reader" or something similar. They always go on the $200.00+ range. You could make your own like those with a coffee table from an unfinished furniture store, a deck of cards, and a gallon of the clear acrylic paint. It is the one of a kind title that bugs me, they sell all kinds of wooden tarot stuff.

Success's is lovely with the wood slice and the swirly font corners. Thanks for sharing.

tarotlyn

I would be more worried if it was not an old tree slab.
AJ said:
...but beware, one seller puts one up a month as "one of a kind, from estate of a well known reader" or something similar. They always go on the $200.00+ range.
Guess I am a REALLY LUCKY :angel: person then and got an honest seller...
...because when you see - in person - my REAL wood tree slab table,
you can see by the varnish, the bark, and overall that it is VERY old.

Also, since the 70's I have never seen one exactly like this one.
So I would say the seller told the truth when they said "it is one of a kind."

The vibes on my table are extrodinary :thumbsup: and so are the accurate readings
I am getting! There are definate GOOD Spirits within my little piece of tree!

Plus I just love that TWO trees grew up together and fused into ONE,
which you can see in the middle where they actually grew and joined.
It looks so awesome that I can't even describe it!

I am soooo blessed! Thank you! Eternal Light of Love! :heart:

SixDegrees

Successgoodhealth- I was one of the people bidding against you on eBay for that table! But, alas, I am a poor graduate student and could not invest as much money into it. Small world, I suppose. I am glad that you are finding it so useful...it truly is a remarkable piece!

tarotlyn

SixDegrees said:
Successgoodhealth- I was one of the people bidding against you on eBay for that table! But, alas, I am a poor graduate student and could not invest as much money into it. Small world, I suppose. I am glad that you are finding it so useful...it truly is a remarkable piece!
:( I am so sorry Six :heart: Degrees! If you will PM me your address, I will send you
a little something to ease your loss. I have been outbid on things on ebay
that I really wanted...and have felt sad. So I know how you feel.

Sending you my love :heart:
Lyn

uwe

I've just been reading this whole thread (again)...the whole 52 pages. It feels so good to see all your reading spaces..your private spaces. I am now positively charged with inspiration. It really is so inspiring. Thank you all for sharing.

diamond

for Lammas

HearthCricket said:
The cloth was a generous gift from the Diamonds of Tarot Totes for using my pictures on their website. It is gorgeous and I want to wear it!

I knew you would give the prototype "Claret" embroidered cloth a loving home, and you have. You have created a perfect Lammas setting with it. Your pictures will certainly find a home on the TT website. I love the "Baroque" bag with that cloth too. Thanks Hearthcricket for sharing your creativity with us.

AJ

uwe said:
I've just been reading this whole thread (again)...the whole 52 pages. It feels so good to see all your reading spaces..your private spaces. I am now positively charged with inspiration. It really is so inspiring. Thank you all for sharing.

You can save yourself a lot of time if you go into your UserCP and change your preferences for viewing the forum here. I have mine set for 50 posts per page, which makes this thread 11 pages instead of 52...

I also changed mine to a grey and white background, the default purple kills my eyes.

HearthCricket

diamond said:
I knew you would give the prototype "Claret" embroidered cloth a loving home, and you have. You have created a perfect Lammas setting with it. Your pictures will certainly find a home on the TT website. I love the "Baroque" bag with that cloth too. Thanks Hearthcricket for sharing your creativity with us.

LOL Thank you for making me a huge fan of totes and cloths! It is all your fault, you know!!! :D

Baroque bag is gorgeous-one of my favourite patterns that you have. I would like some valances for my family room with this fabric!! And the Claret cloth is perfect for autumn. It is so beautiful and luxurious, but I am actually getting a lot of use out of it because of the colour being in many decks.

I hope you know you will have to make something extra special for Yule settings, right? Something that goes amazingly well with the Golden, the Russian St. Petersburg and the Druidcraft? Gold and greens, glittery......shiny, satin, maybe? :D