Pictures of our reading space/table

Sar

How do you get the images in the post?

AJ

Hi Sar. If you are a subscriber, below the area where you type in your post there is a button to add attachments/photos. I don't know if that button option is there for general members.

Lacking that option you can host them at photobucket or webshots or flicker and just put the link in your post.

Or if you like you can email them to me and I'll post them for you.

Papageno

here are pics of some new bags and reading cloth I bought from Tarot Sulis.

they include a new (silk lined) bag for my Renaissance deck by Jones/Lyle and a reading cloth (black silk/cotton backing) to wrap my vintage Etteilla deck in with a matching bag (black velvet/silk lining).

The reading cloth is not only double layer but the material is more substantial than we (Deb O. and I) previously assumed.........which is a wonderful commentary on the quality of the product :)..........but that also means the measurements for the box Wales Woman is making for my (wrapped) Etteilla are all wrong.........she is going to F***G kill me :eek:

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/Papageno357/

HearthCricket

Lovely photos, Papageno! And I love the new bag-very nice! I love anything that glitters!! Sulis does a lovely job with her bags. Nice new pics of the reading area, too! Who is that a statue of, please? He looks like business!!

Papageno

HearthCricket said:
Lovely photos, Papageno! And I love the new bag-very nice! I love anything that glitters!! Sulis does a lovely job with her bags. Nice new pics of the reading area, too! Who is that a statue of, please? He looks like business!!

thank you HC :)

I have some other bags from Tarot Sulis as well, but it really started out as a project for my Etteilla deck and then it began to snow ball and before I knew it I was clicking away and filling up the shopping cart LOL.

The Renaissance is my main reading deck and I really wanted something nice for it too, so one thing led to another.........LOL you know how that goes.

The statue has always been there actually......you may not have remembered him from my initial post on this thread.

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/Papageno357/?action=view&current=BlackMahakala03.png

he is a Black Mahakala, carved from a single block of dark smokey quartz.

HearthCricket

He is amazing! I do remember seeing him, but just not in this lovely detail and wow!!! I am speechless!!

HearthCricket

Well....tis the season! Happy Mabon and Autumnal Equinox...it is just a day or 2 away!!

I am reading from the Archeon, right now, Well-Worn Path/Hidden Path and had to put up the Herfest card from the Fairy Ring Oracle. I love my Corn Mother. She arrived just in time!

Attachments

• P1011056Mabon12007.jpg
    P1011056Mabon12007.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 284
  • P1011058Mabon22007.jpg
    P1011058Mabon22007.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 243