Pictures of our reading space/table

Papageno

corn mom is cool :) I noticed that

but where can I get a card holder like yours?....... I could really use something like that

HearthCricket

Victorian Papers, or Victorian Trading Company, as it is now called, sells them. You can buy them online. They are great. Very pretty. Just look for card holders or business card holders, which is what they really are. I love mine. I bought 4. One for downstairs, one for the computer table, one for my bedside table and one for my desk. Right now the computer one is holding the ID this Deck Game card! :D But you can't see that one!!!

Papageno

HearthCricket said:
Right now the computer one is holding the ID this Deck Game card! :D But you can't see that one!!!

is it now!! ;) you're so devious }) :laugh: I bet that's not even a Russian theme deck.....although it looks like a Romanov Easter Egg design......trying to throw us off course with a red herring

thank you for the info on the card holder..........I'm off to visit the Victorians LOL *click* *click*

Alta

Papageno, I laughed at your bunny series. May I send it to an off-Forum friend who would adore it? What a sense of humour, that is so cool.

Marion

Papageno

Marion said:
Papageno, I laughed at your bunny series. May I send it to an off-Forum friend who would adore it? What a sense of humour, that is so cool.

Marion

hi Marion:

that's Hearth Cricket's charming handiwork there........not mine :)
I can't take credit for that one LOL

I only posted the link to her photo album

memries

HC your bunny series of life events is just beautiful. Each one would make a wonderful gift card. Are you worried about piracy ? It could be the start of a Tarot deck a la Lillie who is making The Frog Tarot !

HearthCricket

You aren't supposed to be able to right click any of the pictures, which is one of the features of that website when you subscribe. As for piracy, if anyone did that, not only would they have to deal with me, but they would have to deal with the entire Gund Company, which really would be a stupid, inconsiderate and very foolish move! Besides, I have the rabbit. He isn't for making profit. He keeps me company. Plus this thread is supposed to be about Reading Spaces/Tables. Not Bunny...

a_shikhs

HC, your pictures are beautiful. :heart: :)

Today I was all alone at home and with the windy and rainy weather, I decided to do a lovely autumn reading for myself with the Hudes Tarot and the Good Witch Bad Witch cards. A perfect way to welcome this season. :)

Attachments

• autumn reading.JPG
    autumn reading.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 276

HearthCricket

That came out lovely, Shikha! I am a bad influence on you. ;) I love the way you have all three candles lit. That must smell amazing! LOL Glad the leaves came in good use! :D

a_shikhs

HearthCricket said:
That came out lovely, Shikha! I am a bad influence on you. ;) I love the way you have all three candles lit. That must smell amazing! LOL Glad the leaves came in good use! :D
Lol.. Very bad influence. :D I love using these candles and they smell so delicious. This was the first time I used the leaves and loved them. A perfect autumn touch. Thank you Debi for everything. :* :)