Pictures of our Reading Spaces; 2010

tarot heart

Anam Cara said:
A foggy day, perfect for setting up my Yule reading space/altar, and do a reading in the (almost) winter light...
~sigh~
Now to hang ornaments on the tree...

:heart:Cara

those are gorgeous candlesticks! How do you order the wand? I like the idea that it can be filled with herbs.

harperevan

I love this thread, seeing everyone's reading spaces makes me feel like I know you all better! And I love the hands, le fanu!

I don't actually have a reading space. I read on my floor, or on my bed, or at my dining room table. I don't even usually use a reading cloth.

Here is my altar though! It's at the front of my bedroom, in the bay windows.

Attachments

• alterpic.php.jpg
    alterpic.php.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 218
  • alterpic2.php.jpg
    alterpic2.php.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 178

Anam Cara

tarot heart said:
those are gorgeous candlesticks! How do you order the wand? I like the idea that it can be filled with herbs.
Thank you tarot heart!
Can you believe it... (?!) ... I got those candlesticks at a yard sale... for FREE!
It was the end of the day, they hadn't sold, and the lady just told me to take them!

I'm sending you a PM, tarot heart, with Garnet's email address.
I'm sure she would be happy to answer any questions you might have about ordering one of her wands. :)

:heart:Cara

Nightgarden

I second, what harperevan wrote-wonderful to see all those different reading spaces.
This is one of my fav threads here!!!

Today I've done a reading for myself after a long break.
I couldn't decide: Golden Tarot or Deviant Moon???
So I've choosed to use the Golden Tarot with my (laminated) DM spread sheet and it works well!

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1733/44268442.jpg

punchinella

harperevan said:
I love this thread, seeing everyone's reading spaces makes me feel like I know you all better!
It's so true. And harperevan, yours really appeals to me--you must be a Taurean, Virgoan, or Capricorn! :?: !

Flaxen

Have set up my Solstice reading space. All ready to go for a night of meditation, readings and baking. :)

Attachments

• 21122010_01.JPG
    21122010_01.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 188

Le Fanu

Beautiful space. Where did you get that bag and spreadcloth from? They're lovely!

OctoberGwen

harperevan said:
Here is my altar though! It's at the front of my bedroom, in the bay windows.

Absolutely beautiful in its simplicity. Love it! :heart:

Flaxen

Thank you. :)

The bag and spread cloth are from Tarot Connection.

They were supposed to be my Christmas present (together with Tarot of the Crone) but my husband thought they were so nice, he couldn't wait to give them to me. :)

Le Fanu

They're beautiful!

And harperevan; I only just saw yours now; it is gorgeous. So simple and with natural objects from the forest floor.