Playing Cards: The Original Divinatory Tool of the Ancients?

lark

It is very strange that this book and deck aren't talked about more...I read about it in a thread you and Miss Yuko were talking in, but I had never seen or heard of it before.
And then I was looking through the book shelves at a Mind Body Spirit Expo and there was the book....my copy is even signed by Ana.
Tracked down the cards on Amazon..they sell the book and deck seperate or the set.
I collect crows so that crow card put a big smile on my face too...and the spider card..cool...there are so many cards I like...
And it's not that it's a cute deck by any means...but it has an other wordly feel to it...hard to explain.
I also like the color combination of the deck...I'm using it on a dark blue spread cloth and it makes the light blue pop.
I haven't tried the bridge spread yet..but I will tomorrow...the Mystic Square looks very challenging have you tried that one yet?
How did you find out about this deck?
Anyway thank you to you and Miss Yuko for talking about this....I would have never bought the book otherwise. :thumbsup:

MareSaturni

I LOVE this book...i love it so much, since i couldn't carry it around, i started a small 'study' notebook in which i wrote a short text about each card. Hehehe. And of course, i always carry a copy of the deck with me...weirdly, whenever i read to myself, i can't read as easily as i can read for other people. That makes me need other people to practice, instead of just using myself as a guinea pig.

Yeah Lark, first times i tried to read i too just kept reading the book's meanings and it was funnier than enlightening actually xD

But it's a really great system, the geomancy thing, the spreads, the cards themselves...aaaand, talking about the cards, 6 Haunted Days is right, they are just awesome! The red, the blues...so pretty!

I'm happy to know more and more people are getting interested that in this deck i absolutely adore! :D :D :D

Miss Y.