Please can anyone help

huredriel

My friend has today lost a treasured ring that was given to her by her mother as a child. It is a circular gold band with an oval lilac stone set on top.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blessings
x Huredriel

zorya

don't know that this will help, but i just saw a large tree.

for finding lost items, i recommend using a pendulum. make sure before you start, to ask for assistance from your guides/the universe/higher power(s). (it makes all the difference when i do it). then search in the direction it seems to pull towards.

huredriel

zorya said:
for finding lost items, i recommend using a pendulum. make sure before you start, to ask for assistance from your guides/the universe/higher power(s). (it makes all the difference when i do it). then search in the direction it seems to pull towards.

Thanks zorya, unfortunately I haven't got into pendulums yet.

Anyone else have any ideas as this is still lost?

caridwen

I saw a butler sink. Has it fallen down a sink plug hole?

Little Baron

Only vision I got was ... cupboard in the hallway (the one on the right - maybe under or near the stairs); coat pocket - the knee-length older looking coat.

Probably no use, but you never know.

LB

Sophie

She lost it at a party - a smallish party, maybe a dinner party, or a small party with work colleagues. She was having fun (Sun came out twice). It could also be a children's party (children on the Sun). Wherever that party was - she can try the loos.

Pipistrelle

Try looking on the floor, by a door...I'm sensing near the kitchen.

Pip

Sophie

Pipistrelle said:
Try looking on the floor, by a door...I'm sensing near the kitchen.

Ah - that too!
I definitely saw water. A focal point. People always congregate in the kitchen or by the loos at parties, don't they?

huredriel

Thank you all so much, I shall relay this to my friend tomorrow as its too late over here to call. Have my fingers crossed for her :)

x Huredriel.

caridwen

Has she found it yet?