POCKET OR MINI SIZE POLL

If a publisher only made one smaller size would you rather it be pocket or mini?

• POCKET SIZE

Votes: 77 96.3%
  • MINI SIZE

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

BlueLotus

My vote went to the pocket size as I find the mini sized decks, although cute and fun to look at, are hard to take seriously. :D

Le Fanu

Pocket, hands down. Can't shuffle the minis. Then when you've got borders for titles. they diminish even further. The tinned Morgan Greer i.e borderlessness, is perfect for me.

greycats

I'd take pocket over mini sized, but i'd really prefer poker or bridge sized for a smaller deck.

Quester

Always the pocket. I just don't seem to connect with the mini decks even though I think they are cute.

Thoughtful

Mini decks are cute, bought a few in the past. Much prefer the pocket size though, especially for readings.

decan

The pocket size is nice, smaller than this the deck would be a bit too small for me.

ana luisa

I voted for the pocket size. I need to see the images in detail. In fact, if the option were pocket X giant/jumbo size, I would go for the giant !

gregory

I am alone. What else is new ? :laugh:

I LOVE minis - and pockets aren't enough different from regular to make it worth my while.

think

I voted pocket too, but even that's too small to really use.

G6

COMPARISON PIC - USG Pocket and Standard Bridge Size

I'd take pocket over mini sized, but i'd really prefer poker or bridge sized for a smaller deck.

USG Pocket Size is standard Bridge Size (see pic).

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 102