Practice - testing my vision

Falcor

Can I join in?=]

scorpiogirl

Are you loosing faith in something your expecting maybe getting impatient or feeling a lil fed up
Do you wear rings or maybe married?
A ferrie has just come to my mind

Yes, I am losing faith in myself. I am doing this intense program and just fed up with the whole school and program and it's stressing me out so much.
No I am not married and don't wear rings unless I go out somewhere fancy or on a date.
Thank You :).

Aries2014

Yes, I am losing faith in myself. I am doing this intense program and just fed up with the whole school and program and it's stressing me out so much.
No I am not married and don't wear rings unless I go out somewhere fancy or on a date.
Thank You :).

Thanks for the feedback
Maybe that's why rings came up something your committed too but which is stressing you
Sorry to hear that hope its all worth the stress in the end which I'm sure it will be just try stay positive x

Aries2014

I will finish off later!!

if anyone else cares to join then feel free x

Jdance

Do you wear an hat outdoors
A quirky kind of person
I've just pictured a boats wheel?
Do you have any cactus plants around you

Hi Aries2014 Thanks!.. heres some FB

I really don't like hats at all, they mess with my hair :)
I don't think i am regarded as quirky, i'm fairly boring and run of the mill, but I"m sure I have some quirks
Not a boater, not that fond of the water actually..( i am 'steering' through some difficult family stuff right now however)
Sedona in Arizona is one of my favorite places, but I live in NY state ... no cactus anywhere around me. about 20 years ago, i felt all crafty and keen and made everyone a planter with cactus' in it but thats pretty much my association them .

Aries2014

Hi Aries2014 Thanks!.. heres some FB

I really don't like hats at all, they mess with my hair :)
I don't think i am regarded as quirky, i'm fairly boring and run of the mill, but I"m sure I have some quirks
Not a boater, not that fond of the water actually..( i am 'steering' through some difficult family stuff right now however)
Sedona in Arizona is one of my favorite places, but I live in NY state ... no cactus anywhere around me. about 20 years ago, i felt all crafty and keen and made everyone a planter with cactus' in it but thats pretty much my association them .

Ok thanks for the feedback!
Yes when I saw the steering I thought maybe it could relate to some situation your in
And how random is that then with the cactus lol

Dartellus

Very distinctive eyes
Not much going your way which is causing a lil frustration but at the same time your a very laid back person as in what will be, will be
Maybe you live in a small house
Are you into a musical instrument of some sort

Hiya!

Sorry for the delay...

My eyes are very close to japanese people, maybe this is why you saw like that.

Yes, not much coming...but indeed i'm very laid back, very relaxed...
Humm, no, my house is kinda big and it's an apartment.
Nope, no musical instrument...but maybe one day. :D

Thanks for the reading!