Practicing (2 sitters)

PeopleWillBeYou

I haven't really done this too much, but I want to practice my psychic ability. I usually have visions shown to me, but it be on and off.. but lately it has been off, so I want to practice on 2 people. This is only for practice so what I get please don't take it too seriously.

I may not be able to do them tonight, but mostly tomorrow so I can have some quietness. One thing for sure, I can't force anything lol

You can ask me general or a specific question.

If you want to exchange, that's fine but not necessary. :)

lepleadian

the friend of my ex will be in the same class as I, do u see him acting angry, harsh at me or will we be friends

PeopleWillBeYou

the friend of my ex will be in the same class as I, do u see him acting angry, harsh at me or will we be friends

What's the person initials?

Kittysashimi

I would love to sit, how will the move to Marin go for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeopleWillBeYou

his is H, my ex is R

Okay. Well at first I don't see much action between you two. I do see that at first you two will be acting distant, like not be getting near each other as much. I see that you two won't be sitting near each other or try not to at first. I don't know why, but I get the impression that one of you will be looking at the other person, as if will they do something to them or try to see if they will try to make some type of move. I don't get anything harsh from what I'm getting, but all I see is someone looking at the other person, and not really sitting near each other as much. I was getting that the both of you.. or at least one of you will be thinking how will it go if you two talked... will anything turn out good.
I get that if one of you will be friends, someone will eventually have to make the first move..but I'm not sure how will that turn out. I also get that your ex probably don't want his frIend to be close to you.. would that make sense? That's why I keep getting this distant feeling at first, could be the friend that thinks that way and is not sure on if it's a good idea to be friends at first.

Doe this sound like anything to you?

lepleadian

Okay. Well at first I don't see much action between you two. I do see that at first you two will be acting distant, like not be getting near each other as much. I see that you two won't be sitting near each other or try not to at first. I don't know why, but I get the impression that one of you will be looking at the other person, as if will they do something to them or try to see if they will try to make some type of move. I don't get anything harsh from what I'm getting, but all I see is someone looking at the other person, and not really sitting near each other as much. I was getting that the both of you.. or at least one of you will be thinking how will it go if you two talked... will anything turn out good.
I get that if one of you will be friends, someone will eventually have to make the first move..but I'm not sure how will that turn out. I also get that your ex probably don't want his frIend to be close to you.. would that make sense? That's why I keep getting this distant feeling at first, could be the friend that thinks that way and is not sure on if it's a good idea to be friends at first.

Doe this sound like anything to you?

from my side is true indeed i dont want to get in touch or hear anything from my ex :) thnx so much

WolfSwan

Hey P! Would you be up for an exchange? I won't get to it until Wednesday or maybe Thursday since I'm about to jump on a plane back to Australia now, but would be keen to give my psychic muscles a test!

I'd love you to look into what's coming up in my love life or what's blocking the romantic energies right now for me? I guess a general, whatever you get for me in terms of romance!

PeopleWillBeYou

Hey P! Would you be up for an exchange? I won't get to it until Wednesday or maybe Thursday since I'm about to jump on a plane back to Australia now, but would be keen to give my psychic muscles a test!

I'd love you to look into what's coming up in my love life or what's blocking the romantic energies right now for me? I guess a general, whatever you get for me in terms of romance!

Okay sure. :)

PeopleWillBeYou

I would love to sit, how will the move to Marin go for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I read your question and I kept getting the feeling that even though you will move to Marin, I get the feeling you will miss your home town. I also see that you will be happy when you first arrive there.. I keep seeing that you will be looking all around you and just enjoying the things that you see around you. I don't know why but I keep seeing you looking out this window.. I can't tell on if it's a car or airplane.. cause I'm not sure how far you are when moving there, but I keep seeing you looking out this window with your mouth wide open (sorta) and watching what passes you by. I see that there will be things that you haven't really seen before and I think this is why I kept seeing you looking and watching. May be there is something different than where you came from?

Does this make any sense to you?