Practicing (2 sitters)

Kittysashimi

Hi! I read your question and I kept getting the feeling that even though you will move to Marin, I get the feeling you will miss your home town. I also see that you will be happy when you first arrive there.. I keep seeing that you will be looking all around you and just enjoying the things that you see around you. I don't know why but I keep seeing you looking out this window.. I can't tell on if it's a car or airplane.. cause I'm not sure how far you are when moving there, but I keep seeing you looking out this window with your mouth wide open (sorta) and watching what passes you by. I see that there will be things that you haven't really seen before and I think this is why I kept seeing you looking and watching. May be there is something different than where you came from?

Does this make any sense to you?

Thank you for reading for me, I moved from my hometown about 5 years ago already, I don't really miss it because I honestly didn't like living there. Right now I am living about 40 minutes drive to petaluma so it is not really a big extreme move. The part about me enjoying the things I see around me does make sense though, for the most part I picked marin because of all the beautiful nature and scenic places. I am done living in a city.

JoJoCat

If you'd like to do so, I'd love your guidance! My question can be either about love/romance/relationship or mission/new career in the next month depending on your preference

PeopleWillBeYou

Hey P! Would you be up for an exchange? I won't get to it until Wednesday or maybe Thursday since I'm about to jump on a plane back to Australia now, but would be keen to give my psychic muscles a test!

I'd love you to look into what's coming up in my love life or what's blocking the romantic energies right now for me? I guess a general, whatever you get for me in terms of romance!

Hi! Finally got to you. When I was thinking of your question, I kept getting the word "Heavy". I don't know but I keep getting this expression like something has hurt you regarding your love life or it just seems that something is too much for you, like a heavy burden? Something that is rather difficult to deal with? It's hard to put into words what the kind of image I'm seeing, but it just seems it's a bit too much for you. I see that you're sitting down in front of something.. could be a computer or some type of desk but that was the only time I kept getting this "heavy" word from. I wonder is it a bit hard for you to look for love right now because of something else that is happening in your life? I get this idea that you are hoping to find someone to marry as I think this is what you mostly want in your life, to find that right partner.

I do think you will find someone, someone that will make you laugh at first, I think you will go out on a date and eating out and I saw laughing. But I don't think it will be very soon though.. I think it will be a bit of time but when you do meet this person.. I think he will make you feel happy and make you feel comfortable. This person will make you feel excited.. something that you have been waiting for, for a while now.

WolfSwan

Hi! Finally got to you. When I was thinking of your question, I kept getting the word "Heavy". I don't know but I keep getting this expression like something has hurt you regarding your love life or it just seems that something is too much for you, like a heavy burden? Something that is rather difficult to deal with? It's hard to put into words what the kind of image I'm seeing, but it just seems it's a bit too much for you. I see that you're sitting down in front of something.. could be a computer or some type of desk but that was the only time I kept getting this "heavy" word from. I wonder is it a bit hard for you to look for love right now because of something else that is happening in your life? I get this idea that you are hoping to find someone to marry as I think this is what you mostly want in your life, to find that right partner.

I do think you will find someone, someone that will make you laugh at first, I think you will go out on a date and eating out and I saw laughing. But I don't think it will be very soon though.. I think it will be a bit of time but when you do meet this person.. I think he will make you feel happy and make you feel comfortable. This person will make you feel excited.. something that you have been waiting for, for a while now.

Hi People I'm heading to work so will feedback when I get home. Did you have a focus for your return question? I will try to do it this week!

WolfSwan

Hi! Finally got to you.

Found some type to feedback now, before I go to work! Let me know your focus, so I can attempt yours either tonight or some time this week.

When I was thinking of your question, I kept getting the word "Heavy". I don't know but I keep getting this expression like something has hurt you regarding your love life or it just seems that something is too much for you, like a heavy burden? Something that is rather difficult to deal with? It's hard to put into words what the kind of image I'm seeing, but it just seems it's a bit too much for you. I see that you're sitting down in front of something.. could be a computer or some type of desk but that was the only time I kept getting this "heavy" word from.

Yup! This is super accurate. I feel very overburdened at work, so that's where the computer comes in. I can't stand being inside for long periods and working at this particular place makes me sick. As for my love life, yes, someone has hurt me in the past, very badly. Though, I don't think I'm holding onto him as much as I was before. I think in this case, the heavy is very much how I feel because of my work situation.

I wonder is it a bit hard for you to look for love right now because of something else that is happening in your life? I get this idea that you are hoping to find someone to marry as I think this is what you mostly want in your life, to find that right partner.

Yes, the work situation would be why I'm struggling to find love right now. When you're in such a bad state of mind, it's not a good time to attract the right partner! And yes, I'm looking for the man I'm going to marry and spend a happy life with. I do want that right partner, that's a perfect match for me.

Yes, you're right, I have been waiting for this for a long while now. A lifetime, sometimes it feels like. That's exactly the type of person I want. Someone who makes me laugh. Someone I can go out with and enjoy a lovely meal with. Someone who is exciting and thrilling because we enjoy adventuring together. I love doing things, and getting out and about, so someone who matches me in that way is a perfect complement. But you're right. Until something significant changes in my life, I won't be allowing this in...I am planning on moving to Scotland though in the next 4 months, so this might change when I move. Thanks for the reading!