Queens and their meanings in love

willowfox

Negative side of the queens reversed;

Queen wands Rx pushy, bossy, domineering, arrogant and fiery, temperamental and inflexible, over ambitious and jealous.

Queen cups Rx perhaps too imaginative and moody, always worried over the kinds of issues, over emotional, escapist, perhaps even an alcoholic or druggie, lazy, busybody, maybe a stalker.

Queen swords Rx a person who is easily angered, undisciplined, narrow minded, too stern, a spiteful gossip, always very sharp and cutting in their speech, deceitful and cunning, a law breaker, a liar.

Queen pents Rx this person is insecure, especially about money, far too dependent on others, suspicious and distrustful, greedy and unstable, a fearful and unhappy person, moody and depressed, a person who thinks the world owes them a living, and this one could well be selfish.

Moonbow

My advice would be to not narrow down any of your cards in such a specific way. Each Queen will have many qualities as do all the cards, and they may not relate to just women or even people. I certainly don't think that hair colour comes into how a card should be interpreted. The complete spread needs to be considered as a whole and sometimes individual cards will jump out and mean something specific but my advice would be to be a little freer with what the cards may mean.