Question about the powers

Emiliy

Guys Hi :) It's been 2014 I didn't post in the froum.
well the question is...I were able to read tarot cards and I were a physic too, but since 2014 My mother took the tarot cards from me and she prevented me to read ever...and I told her it's ok Mom I'll not read it again..and actually I stopped to read tarot..but my powers as a physic was still strong as it...untill I loved a man prevented me to even use me powers in my mind as a physic...and gradually he insisted that I'm a paranoid person ... there is no physic...and there is no mystical piwers in the world ..and I have to take a medicine to stop my mind over activity...and I went to the doctor already and I got medicine to even stop me to think or remember anything happened in my day.
I broke up with this guy after he hurt me deeply and used me to his favour
...and now I'm trying to stop this ****ing medicines...and I began to see clearly again...even more than I was before...but he is still trying to control me from a distance..but this doesn't matter because I don't love him anymore...seriously it's over....but I want your opinions please guys?
and I want to try my powers with 2 persons also as a physic..every one of the 2 persons ask only one question plz.

Falcor

I am sorry it happened to you..I am sure you won't allow that again. EVER.

Let's try. I am not psychic myself...so I can leave feedback.

Can you describe me visually?

Emiliy

I am sorry it happened to you..I am sure you won't allow that again. EVER.

Let's try. I am not psychic myself...so I can leave feedback.

Can you describe me visually?

Thanks Falkor..and yes I'll not make this happen again to me...

well lets try :)
you are a guy with light brown hair and the front hair is kinda direct to the side direction.
and blue eyes..and you are slim not fat and not have muscles...wearing a black or dark brown or blue T-Shirt and taking slfie with your phone
you are 23 or 32 years old..this number appear when I'm thinking about you.

Now Tell me?? 😀

LittleOne

I can try to describe what I see for your appearance. I have never ever done this before though.

Hazel eyes- a light brown, green. More brown than green.
Skin is lightly tanned naturally, not white. If you expose your self to the sun you would tan easy but you don't expose your skin to the sun.
You are on the tall side compared to other women.
I see you as very pretty, but plumpish. Definitely not fat, but I see rounded cheeks and big breasted.
Do you have a little dog?

Oh well, that was my attempt.

I don't really have any particular question in return - you could describe anything you see for me.

I wish you all the best. Spend time knowing you and forgetting other people, sometimes we need to be selfish to get the balance back.

Emiliy

I can try to describe what I see for your appearance. I have never ever done this before though.

Hazel eyes- a light brown, green. More brown than green.
Skin is lightly tanned naturally, not white. If you expose your self to the sun you would tan easy but you don't expose your skin to the sun.
You are on the tall side compared to other women.
I see you as very pretty, but plumpish. Definitely not fat, but I see rounded cheeks and big breasted.
Do you have a little dog?

Oh well, that was my attempt.

I don't really have any particular question in return - you could describe anything you see for me.

I wish you all the best. Spend time knowing you and forgetting other people, sometimes we need to be selfish to get the balance back.
you are accurate..my eyes are brown..with tanned skin...I'm not that fat but breasted��with round checks...I'm 160 CM tall..and I have a dog too ♡

Thanks dear for this advice and I really need to love myself and know it too...but plz do you see anything happens in my love life now ...I'm still in love with him and I really want him again beside me? do you see everything will be ok again soon?

I'll try to describe you...you are white with cute dots in your check ..and have chocolate brown or red medium hair...your eyes is gray or blue gray ..and you wearing glasses makes you looks so cute ��

I seen your best friend calls Tina...or if not who is this lovely tina could be?

I saw something.. that you should watch out for the guy you love him...is he called Jack??? he try to manuiblate with your heart?

Saskia

PLEASE DON'T GO BACK TO YOUR CAGE

Thanks dear for this advice and I really need to love myself and know it too...but plz do you see anything happens in my love life now ...I'm still in love with him and I really want him again beside me? do you see everything will be ok again soon?

Hi Emiliy, I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. I suggest: please ask yourself, why do you want to be with a person who does not want you, but a changed, modified, tamed version of you? It's not healthy, balanced or right. How could it be just that the man gets to be who he is, but you have to change your true self to fit in to his image about who you are allowed to be? Are you ready to live as a fake or suppressed creature for the rest of your life?

Believe me, love comes in many shapes and forms but someone trying to control and change you is not love. It's selfishness and greed. I hope you soon find someone who is able to see and appreciate as you are. Nobody has the right to monopolise faith and tell you your version is not valid, only theirs is.

I'm not a psychic as such but I can answer a question with mediation/visions if you'd like. Just ask me.

Emiliy

Hi Emiliy, I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. I suggest: please ask yourself, why do you want to be with a person who does not want you, but a changed, modified, tamed version of you? It's not healthy, balanced or right. How could it be just that the man gets to be who he is, but you have to change your true self to fit in to his image about who you are allowed to be? Are you ready to live as a fake or suppressed creature for the rest of your life?

Believe me, love comes in many shapes and forms but someone trying to control and change you is not love. It's selfishness and greed. I hope you soon find someone who is able to see and appreciate as you are. Nobody has the right to monopolise faith and tell you your version is not valid, only theirs is.

I'm not a psychic as such but I can answer a question with mediation/visions if you'd like. Just ask me.

First of all thanks for your caring and your pure soul which tried to save me ♡
Yes are right..bue he tried to change me because he doesn't understand that is called faith and vision...he was ever telling me that these things is kinda of witchcraft...and he scares from magic..and so scare from me too..
I left my powers for years because I really Really love him...and I was satisfied and not feeling sorry about my powers...but the reason of spiration or break up between me and him was another guy entered between us because he was in secret love with me.. and then he spyed on my facebook account and my calls too on the phone and he after that tried to hurt my lover and destroy his name in work...so my lover left me because of this guy without I do anything...

Yes I need you to answer me a question please...
Will and my lover be in real love again...will he stay with my ..is I will touch him or kiss him ever????
Most of all question ..Is he loves me?

Emiliy

I want to tell you guys that I really much appreciate your love and support to me...really I felt it purely

yesterday ..I heared in my mind a voice saying to me please help me ...and My sound replaying..No I'm sorry Its your fault.
and I heared also this sentence " GOD hear and see...and every evil will punish"

I'm afraid that GOD may punish my lover as he did alot of unfair and cotrolled me...I just want him to be save...but the people which around him must GOD punish them...they abused me and insulted me and turned my life to a suffering.

Guys I talked with my lover from half an hour through the phone and I were deeply in love with him..but I asked him to stay friends no more..just to keep him beside me...and I cried when I heared his voice...I really miss him.

Saskia

Yes I need you to answer me a question please...
Will and my lover be in real love again...will he stay with my ..is I will touch him or kiss him ever????
Most of all question ..Is he loves me?

Well, it's your life, your path and your decision, if you'd like to stay with him even if he's scared to open up to something he doesn't understand and rather medicates you.

What I got for your question:

I saw a young woman in white dress reaching upward to the moon, longing, really wanting to touch and connect. The moon is a celestial body on a fixed course and of course she could not touch it from earth, there's too much distance. The reference to astrology seems strong, as well as destiny. It seems to me you're from two different planets and your life paths are taking you to different directions.

He knows you're longing for him and you would do anything to reach him, but he seems resigned, as if he's on a course that can't be changed or as if he's accepting a destiny that pulls you apart. At the end, the young woman gave up on the moon and started exploring the ground at night, peeking under rocks. Strange little creatures crawled out, but she wasn't scared, more so curious and delighted by what she could see and learn. I think it's about you having the chance to embrace who you are and learn with that tool (intuition).

I hope everything turns out the best for you! I note you said you didn't miss your powers but at time of distress, you turned to the intuitive/psychic/tarot community for help. I suggest you explore that to understand who you are and want to be - who's your authentic self. :love:

Falcor

Thanks Falkor..and yes I'll not make this happen again to me...

well lets try :)
you are a guy with light brown hair and the front hair is kinda direct to the side direction.
and blue eyes..and you are slim not fat and not have muscles...wearing a black or dark brown or blue T-Shirt and taking slfie with your phone
you are 23 or 32 years old..this number appear when I'm thinking about you.

Now Tell me?? 😀

^_^
The things you got right:
-light brown hair and the front hair is kinda direct to the side direction. My original color is rusty, can be seen s light brown. And it is to the sides.
-not fat and not have muscles. No muscles at all...need to work on that. And while I am not fat I still have some weight that should go.

My age is not correct but I wonder why you got this number.

Thank you and keep practicing =]