The Pin-Point & Playful Pendulum

zhadee

Proudly presenting: pendulum dowsing for feedback!
Feel free to ask 3 polar questions you may offer feedback to.

Pendulum dowsing is still in beta mode. For best results, there must be an emotional bonding between you and your question. Please don't ask questions your mental well-being depends upon, and keep the focus of your question on yourself.
Don't jump down my throat in case the answer does not match with your expectations. :party:

the usual small print
Dowsing for feedback. No health, no justice.
I reserve the right to skip your question if you have a history of careless, poor or lacking feedback with me.
Please acknowledge my human condition.

JoJoCat

Hi zhadee! Happy early new year! And happy new moon tomorrow!!

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean about three polar questions but I will try this:

Are my parents arriving for a visit on Thursday! (I know the answer)

Is S (female friend, not a love interest) reluctant to meet with me? (I know the answer)

Am I open and ready for real love? (I don't know the answer lol)

Apologies if I misunderstood your meaning about polar questions?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aries2014

withdrawn - I've got my answer now but Thankyou anyway x

zhadee

Hi zhadee! Happy early new year! And happy new moon tomorrow!!

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean about three polar questions
Hi Jojo, polar questions can be answered with yes or no =)

but I will try this:

Are my parents arriving for a visit on Thursday! (I know the answer)no
so I asked: do they come on another day? an even bigger no.
do you visit them? no
confusing... I ask: are they already at your place? yes

Is S (female friend, not a love interest) reluctant to meet with me? (I know the answer)yes, but...
I ask: can this be helped? yes

Am I open and ready for real love? (I don't know the answer lol)no (small). I specified: in 2017? yes.

aye, please let me know the results =) especially when real love is banging at your door, wanting to get inside!

JoJoCat

The Pin-Point & Playful Pendulum

Hi Jojo, polar questions can be answered with yes or no =)

but I will try this:

Are my parents arriving for a visit on Thursday! (I know the answer)no
so I asked: do they come on another day? an even bigger no.
do you visit them? no
confusing... I ask: are they already at your place? yes

Is S (female friend, not a love interest) reluctant to meet with me? (I know the answer)yes, but...
I ask: can this be helped? yes

Am I open and ready for real love? (I don't know the answer lol)no (small). I specified: in 2017? yes.

aye, please let me know the results =) especially when real love is banging at your door, wanting to get inside!

Ah okay I see what you mean on polar Qs!

My parents are in fact due to arrive tm for a visit... so now I'm worried... [emoji26]

But maybe it counts as them already being here bc of the time difference? But they are still in the airplane as I type!

For my friend, I know she is reluctant to meet with me-- she has rescheduled already and she has chosen to not read my most recent text about meeting next week but she had posted to Facebook about other stuff ☹️

I don't know how to fix it bc my temptation is to push for us to meet and talk and clear the air... but she is clearly reluctant for that to happen...

And then it is so nice to end on a positive note!!! I definitely feel more ready to open to love!! And hearing that that readiness is ready for 2017 gives me heart!! Thank you!! [emoji7][emoji7]

zhadee

Ah okay I see what you mean on polar Qs!

My parents are in fact due to arrive tm for a visit... so now I'm worried... [emoji26]

But maybe it counts as them already being here bc of the time difference? But they are still in the airplane as I type!
pendulum is pin-point. I got this one as a question for the correct day, not for the fact of visiting you. They will visit you, but they arrive 'any moment'. While I was doing the reading, they were on the way. So they arrive today =)

For my friend, I know she is reluctant to meet with me-- she has rescheduled already and she has chosen to not read my most recent text about meeting next week but she had posted to Facebook about other stuff ☹️

I don't know how to fix it bc my temptation is to push for us to meet and talk and clear the air... but she is clearly reluctant for that to happen...
if you have an idea what can be done, feel free to ask

And then it is so nice to end on a positive note!!! I definitely feel more ready to open to love!! And hearing that that readiness is ready for 2017 gives me heart!! Thank you!!
you're welcome =)

GotH

Hi Z! May I play?

I have a pendulum.. Wanna practice by asking me a question too? My question is, and I can give full feedback within a couple of days, will I like the outcome of this piece of jewelry I've waiting for? I'm having it reset in a completely different style.

JoJoCat

if you have an idea what can be done, feel free to ask

Oh thank you, zhadee! Well this is about my friend S. I don't know what to do to fix our distance. Except maybe the answer is to just let the distance be and let us be surface friends for a while... I don't want that but then maybe it's best bc we are not really well matched as friends?

Anyway my pendulum appropriate question is: will sharing my feelings (about our falling out and what's happened since then) help resolve the relationship with S?

zhadee

Hi Z! May I play?

I have a pendulum.. Wanna practice by asking me a question too? My question is, and I can give full feedback within a couple of days .
Hi Goth =)

will I like the outcome of this piece of jewelry I've waiting for? yes
I'm having it reset in a completely different style
oh, it will take some time to get used to it (it is really something quite unusual), but it will grow on you in time.

a question... I cannot come up with anything I want to know. May I come back when I know a question?

GotH

Hi Goth =)

will I like the outcome of this piece of jewelry I've waiting for? yes
I'm having it reset in a completely different style
oh, it will take some time to get used to it (it is really something quite unusual), but it will grow on you in time.

a question... I cannot come up with anything I want to know. May I come back when I know a question?

Awesome! I have a feeling i'm going to like it even though it's completely going to be different from what it looked like before. I hope I do anyway.. Thank you!

And yes, PM if you have a question. :)