The Pin-Point & Playful Pendulum

Honeysun

Hiya, may I?

1. Did AG and I meet up today?
2. Did I clean up my room today?
3. Did I walk the dog today?

zhadee

if you have an idea what can be done, feel free to ask

Oh thank you, zhadee! Well this is about my friend S. I don't know what to do to fix our distance. Except maybe the answer is to just let the distance be and let us be surface friends for a while... I don't want that but then maybe it's best bc we are not really well matched as friends?

Anyway my pendulum appropriate question is: will sharing my feelings (about our falling out and what's happened since then) help resolve the relationship with S? yes. If not for her, then at least for you the sorting will be helpful. =)

zhadee

Hiya, may I?
hiya
1. Did AG and I meet up today? yes (small)
2. Did I clean up my room today? no (big)
3. Did I walk the dog today? yes (big)

JoJoCat

Anyway my pendulum appropriate question is: will sharing my feelings (about our falling out and what's happened since then) help resolve the relationship with S? yes. If not for her, then at least for you the sorting will be helpful. =)

Thank you, zhadee! Yes I agree that it will be cleansing for me to talk about it with her. Honesty in feelings has historically been hard for me so this is important ^^. S has been unresponsive to my texts asking to meet and talk though :( so maybe closure is something I have to do for myself rather than with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonny

Hi Zhadee and I acknowledge your humanity :)

1. Was it hot here today?
2. Was c happy about my message to him today?
3. Is my car red?

Tipping hat as bowing out of tent...

Honeysun

hiya
1. Did AG and I meet up today? yes (small)
2. Did I clean up my room today? no (big)
3. Did I walk the dog today? yes (big)

1. True, I did.
2. False, I did.
3. False, I did not.

Thank you :)

zhadee

Hi Zhadee and I acknowledge your humanity :)
hi Bonny =)

1. Was it hot here today?mixed review of the weather, pendulum starts with a 'no', then turns into a 'yes'. So not the hot, cloudless conditions of a sunny day.
2. Was c happy about my message to him today? yes, but... it might not be the specific message you've sent that day as he felt happy in general.
3. Is my car red? yes, rather cherry than strawberry, a dark red.

aye, curious to see my results here! :D

Bonny

hi Bonny =)

1. Was it hot here today?mixed review of the weather, pendulum starts with a 'no', then turns into a 'yes'. So not the hot, cloudless conditions of a sunny day.
2. Was c happy about my message to him today? yes, but... it might not be the specific message you've sent that day as he felt happy in general.
3. Is my car red? yes, rather cherry than strawberry, a dark red.

aye, curious to see my results here! :D

Aye!

Your pendulum is on track with a wee bit of diversion from 'true north' ... :)

1. Ok, this is hard to be accurate on. There is a heatwave in the place where I originally asked the question, but then I flew over a thousand kms to another state in my beautiful country where it was quite mild (29 degrees) ... I am back now. Boy oh boy it's a heatwave!
2. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. No (aaahhhh im sad to feedbsck this one ... ) it's a very different colour

Hope this helps overall Zhadeeeeeee :) happy new year Girl!!!

zhadee

Aye!

Your pendulum is on track with a wee bit of diversion from 'true north' ... :)

1. Ok, this is hard to be accurate on. There is a heatwave in the place where I originally asked the question, but then I flew over a thousand kms to another state in my beautiful country where it was quite mild (29 degrees) ... I am back now. Boy oh boy it's a heatwave!
2. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. No (aaahhhh im sad to feedbsck this one ... ) it's a very different colour

Hope this helps overall Zhadeeeeeee :) happy new year Girl!!!

yes, it helps =) for best results, there needs to be an emotional bonding between question and sitter.
Thank you for sitting, Bonny. Happy New Year to you!

The Standing Stone

Hi! Can I please sit for feedback?

1. Do I have a car?
2. Is J happy being in a relationship with me?
3. Does S still love me?

Thank you