Question for those who communicate

EmpressArwen

with guides.

I receive visions from...well, who knows? lol...but I've been told by my guides that my visions are for me. It seems this is a somewhat temporary thing but very important. It's become this repeated "this information is only for YOU not for others". I feel almost physically stopped from sharing my visions at this time.

I've asked why and, to me, the answer is really cryptic...messages of growth, messages of fighting ego, messages of preparations. I guess I will discover the "why" in time but my question is...has this ever happened to you? Have your guides told you not to share the info you get? Or have you ever gotten any other instructions that you found strange?

The messages always seem loving, like they are trying to help me get somewhere...but where? why? I fel like I'm being tested but don't understand what the test is for??

Any experiences or thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

DownUnderNZer

I have only ever seen one guide visually (if indeed guides exist), possibly one in a dream, and a few in deep meditation. But the one I saw when I chose to connect revealed herself and her name, but that is as far as that went, as I would have preferred Bruce Lee just for the kick ass action!. :D:D:D

I was told guides can actually communicate with one another and pass information back and forth to us if the permission is there.

Not sure why you would be told to keep things to yourself unless your still developing or discovering your spirituality perhaps.

As for me, still not sure about "guides" per say, but do believe there is something even if it is just our "higher selves". Having said that when my sister meditates she always ends up in a circle with those in our family that have passed on as well as those that are still very much alive. And all converse about everything under the sun.

Maybe it comes down to "Energy". Energy never truly dies.

with guides.

I receive visions from...well, who knows? lol...but I've been told by my guides that my visions are for me. It seems this is a somewhat temporary thing but very important. It's become this repeated "this information is only for YOU not for others". I feel almost physically stopped from sharing my visions at this time.

I've asked why and, to me, the answer is really cryptic...messages of growth, messages of fighting ego, messages of preparations. I guess I will discover the "why" in time but my question is...has this ever happened to you? Have your guides told you not to share the info you get? Or have you ever gotten any other instructions that you found strange?

The messages always seem loving, like they are trying to help me get somewhere...but where? why? I fel like I'm being tested but don't understand what the test is for??

EmpressArwen

I have only ever seen one guide visually (if indeed guides exist), possibly one in a dream, and a few in deep meditation. But the one I saw when I chose to connect revealed herself and her name, but that is as far as that went, as I would have preferred Bruce Lee just for the kick ass action!. :D:D:D

I was told guides can actually communicate with one another and pass information back and forth to us if the permission is there.

Not sure why you would be told to keep things to yourself unless your still developing or discovering your spirituality perhaps.

As for me, still not sure about "guides" per say, but do believe there is something even if it is just our "higher selves". Having said that when my sister meditates she always ends up in a circle with those in our family that have passed on as well as those that are still very much alive. And all converse about everything under the sun.

Maybe it comes down to "Energy". Energy never truly dies.

Yeah, I'm not really sure on the "guide" term either...all I know is there is a man and there isa woman who speak to me, to each other and show me things. They aren't any family members that I know of but is possible they are my ancestors from waaay back.

Your take on me still developing/discovering spiritually is 100% true...still feel like I am changing, growing, learning but am far from understanding...well...anything really.

Thank you for your input.

pageofswords9110

Hi Empress happy holidays
Yes this has happened to me before. I was actually reading for someone and they kept asking clarifing questions. As i answered them i started hearing knocking in my kitchen. I ignored it at first then it became louder. Finally i heard my guide say stop. I looked down at my computer screen and my reply had been erased. I knew right then the querent had to make their own decisions from there on out. Was i explained to the querent i could no longer clarify on that topic and they had decisions to make the knocking in my kitchen stopped.

mingbop

I know my guide well and talk to him often. I think - for me anyway - that guides are like old fashioned teachers, a wee bit stern etc, and they like to make sure we're LISTENING and taking stuff IN. So if we start sharing it then they disapprove, a bit like the teacher in a class who gets exasperated with the smart ass yippy student who turns to the rest of the class and starts to show off. LOL!

seedcake

with guides.

What I've learned - listen to your guides/Patron Deities etc. always. Don't question, don't think why. I know, it seems odd, like sacrificing yourself. But I think you should work on more being more trusting. It doesn't matter, who and why, you get the information to process, so process it. Don't think about anything around, just jump into this what is important. Answers for my visions I get even few months later (I think some I'll understand after years).

It's normal that you can't share all your visions. I have the same, my best friend who I trust the most, she has it too. Even when we are the closest, we know we can't say all to each other. We're not even saying names of our Patrons out loud. This is how it can work with some people. Maybe you're in the similiar situation like us? :)

EmpressArwen

sigh....after 4 times of trying to reply and my internet going out (grrrrrrrr!!!)...I'm just going to say thank you for your insights. I really appreciate it. :)

Tanga

with guides.

...The messages always seem loving, like they are trying to help me get somewhere...but where? why? I fel like I'm being tested but don't understand what the test is for??

Who knows EmpressArwen? I'd say just go with it. It may all make sense eventually as you progress.
I get "messages" (be it from guides/higher self/my subconscious ... dot dot dot) that somehow just can't really be translated into sharing anyway.
One doesn't have to share ALL their inner world with everyone. :)

celticnoodle

I've been reading this thread with great interest, since it started, but just didn't have the time to respond when it was first put up or since - until now.

Empress Arwen, I'd also just go with it, as Tanga mentioned. And, oh, btw, we never STOP developing. Its an ongoing process and there is always more to learn in this sense. Well, perhaps in every thing--even the usual things in life. You will continue to grow, develop and learn new things. It never ends. Its limitless.

I have communicated with quite a few guides and its funny because I almost feel like I can't say anything to them. It is sort of like Mingbop mentioned (I think it was her), its like being in a classroom with a stern teacher (even though my guides all had a more loving aura around them and not one of an old school marm)--and I knew better then to question them.

The first guide who ever appeared to me woke me up in the middle of the night. I was so astonished, I could barely talk and found myself uttering a weak yes when he asked questions of me requiring a yes or no, and shaking my head up and down as well. :laugh: but, he was very loving and I felt that too-and also with all my other guides who appeared to me as well. I always knew I was 'safe' with them and had something to learn from them.

There was only one guide, whom I named "Joe" who I felt comfortable enough with to ask questions from and interestingly enough, he looked exactly like Jesus--and you'd think that would make me even more like the little obedient school kid and NOT ask him questions! :laugh: But, Joe was and felt more like a close brother to me and I asked him many questions when we were together. He helped me a great deal and I have a very special fondness for this guide in my heart as a result.

So, if they are telling you that their messages to you are meant just for you and no one else, just remember that. Don't share it. There could be a reason that isn't available to you at this time.

I do recall one 'visit' with Joe. We were in the Akashic Records and I was reading through a huge book, with Joe at my side, often talking to me about what I was reading. This was going on for many days/weeks/visits. One visit, I asked him how come I can't recall what I am reading once I wake up or come out of my meditations. He told me not to worry that when I am ready to remember and need to remember, I will do so. But that the time is not quite yet.

I was satisfied with that answer until I again woke up. Then I was like "darn it! I want to remember what I've been reading there NOW!!!" :D

EmpressArwen

Let's see if the 6th attempt at actual replies is successful!

Hi Empress happy holidays
Yes this has happened to me before. I was actually reading for someone and they kept asking clarifing questions. As i answered them i started hearing knocking in my kitchen. I ignored it at first then it became louder. Finally i heard my guide say stop. I looked down at my computer screen and my reply had been erased. I knew right then the querent had to make their own decisions from there on out. Was i explained to the querent i could no longer clarify on that topic and they had decisions to make the knocking in my kitchen stopped.

Very interesting!! I think that is so true tho...we need to only go so far with our advice...people need to choose their own paths.

I know my guide well and talk to him often. I think - for me anyway - that guides are like old fashioned teachers, a wee bit stern etc, and they like to make sure we're LISTENING and taking stuff IN. So if we start sharing it then they disapprove, a bit like the teacher in a class who gets exasperated with the smart ass yippy student who turns to the rest of the class and starts to show off. LOL!

Haha! Yes...I think they do get exasperated with me...especially the male guide. He's a little...um...rude in his way of talking to me anyway...he's kind of a sarcastic smart ass. lol I appreciate his humor but sometimes I have to let the sting wear off before I understand the message. I'm like "damn! You couldn't have found a nicer way to say that?!?!" The woman is very sweet to me...always loving always kind. She has tried to soften the blow of what the male says...I think they aren't always thrilled with each others methods. lol But I can tell that they are in complete agreement on where I am headed and what I am supposed to do to get to whereever it is that I am going...lol it's all very cryptic to me...if you couldn't tell. :)

What I've learned - listen to your guides/Patron Deities etc. always. Don't question, don't think why. I know, it seems odd, like sacrificing yourself. But I think you should work on more being more trusting. It doesn't matter, who and why, you get the information to process, so process it. Don't think about anything around, just jump into this what is important. Answers for my visions I get even few months later (I think some I'll understand after years).

It's normal that you can't share all your visions. I have the same, my best friend who I trust the most, she has it too. Even when we are the closest, we know we can't say all to each other. We're not even saying names of our Patrons out loud. This is how it can work with some people. Maybe you're in the similiar situation like us? :)

It does make me feel better that others have been told this too. I am not good at following...especially blindly. I question EVERYTHING. My main lesson is probably to learn to trust...haven't gotten it yet. haha.

These two guides won't even tell me their names yet! I wonder if they don't think I can keep my mouth shut. haha

Who knows EmpressArwen? I'd say just go with it. It may all make sense eventually as you progress.
I get "messages" (be it from guides/higher self/my subconscious ... dot dot dot) that somehow just can't really be translated into sharing anyway.
One doesn't have to share ALL their inner world with everyone. :)

It's not really about sharing my personal messages...to me that makes sense. It's about not doing certain meditations for others (this restriction is specific to a certain meditation I do where I get visions in a certain way). This is what they say is just for me and not to be shared with others. I enjoy doing these for others because the feedback helps me understand where I was right or wrong in my interpretation of what I saw. They don't want me to do this. It's very weird to me.

Thanks everyone! I hope this posts!!!