Question for those who communicate

EmpressArwen

I've been reading this thread with great interest, since it started, but just didn't have the time to respond when it was first put up or since - until now.

Empress Arwen, I'd also just go with it, as Tanga mentioned. And, oh, btw, we never STOP developing. Its an ongoing process and there is always more to learn in this sense. Well, perhaps in every thing--even the usual things in life. You will continue to grow, develop and learn new things. It never ends. Its limitless.

I have communicated with quite a few guides and its funny because I almost feel like I can't say anything to them. It is sort of like Mingbop mentioned (I think it was her), its like being in a classroom with a stern teacher (even though my guides all had a more loving aura around them and not one of an old school marm)--and I knew better then to question them.

The first guide who ever appeared to me woke me up in the middle of the night. I was so astonished, I could barely talk and found myself uttering a weak yes when he asked questions of me requiring a yes or no, and shaking my head up and down as well. :laugh: but, he was very loving and I felt that too-and also with all my other guides who appeared to me as well. I always knew I was 'safe' with them and had something to learn from them.

There was only one guide, whom I named "Joe" who I felt comfortable enough with to ask questions from and interestingly enough, he looked exactly like Jesus--and you'd think that would make me even more like the little obedient school kid and NOT ask him questions! :laugh: But, Joe was and felt more like a close brother to me and I asked him many questions when we were together. He helped me a great deal and I have a very special fondness for this guide in my heart as a result.

So, if they are telling you that their messages to you are meant just for you and no one else, just remember that. Don't share it. There could be a reason that isn't available to you at this time.

I do recall one 'visit' with Joe. We were in the Akashic Records and I was reading through a huge book, with Joe at my side, often talking to me about what I was reading. This was going on for many days/weeks/visits. One visit, I asked him how come I can't recall what I am reading once I wake up or come out of my meditations. He told me not to worry that when I am ready to remember and need to remember, I will do so. But that the time is not quite yet.

I was satisfied with that answer until I again woke up. Then I was like "darn it! I want to remember what I've been reading there NOW!!!" :D

Oh man! I'd want to know right now too. I hate all this waiting to understand stuff...tell me now! There is a reason my nickname was Veruca (Willy Wonka) as a child. :rolleyes:

I've never felt like I couldn't/shouldn't ask them stuff....hmmm maybe I don't have the proper level of respect. :( I told the male guide he was a dick for something he said to me...he laughed so I guess it was ok. It's not that I don't like him or think he has something to teach me...he's just harsh in his delivery...and sometimes I'm not in the mood to hear it. :)

I will try to listen and follow instructions...sigh. It will be interesting to see what happens. Thanks!

ravenest

with guides.

I receive visions from...well, who knows? lol...but I've been told by my guides that my visions are for me. It seems this is a somewhat temporary thing but very important. It's become this repeated "this information is only for YOU not for others". I feel almost physically stopped from sharing my visions at this time.

I've asked why and, to me, the answer is really cryptic...messages of growth, messages of fighting ego, messages of preparations. I guess I will discover the "why" in time but my question is...has this ever happened to you? Have your guides told you not to share the info you get? Or have you ever gotten any other instructions that you found strange?

The messages always seem loving, like they are trying to help me get somewhere...but where? why? I fel like I'm being tested but don't understand what the test is for??

Any experiences or thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Why do you feel a need to share it ?

Some of the best and most magical changes come about this way. The 4th 'power' ; to keep silent, is there for a reason !

Carefull ! You might blow it !

ravenest

sigh....after 4 times of trying to reply and my internet going out (grrrrrrrr!!!)...I'm just going to say thank you for your insights. I really appreciate it. :)

Oh , they will break your internet connection if you are about to blab !

ravenest

It's not that I don't like him or think he has something to teach me...he's just harsh in his delivery...and sometimes I'm not in the mood to hear it. :)

Well .... sort yourself out ! Buckle up and fly right ! :mad:

;)

EmpressArwen

Well .... sort yourself out ! Buckle up and fly right ! :mad:

;)

My god! You sound just like him...maybe you are my guide! :bugeyed:

And for why I feel the need to share...Sometimes I like to talk about stuff...in case you haven't noticed. :lmao:

I guess I want to make sure it's "normal"...like I said above, I have trust issues. lol

I KNEW they were behind my internet issues! *shakes fist in the air* Curses! (I'm pretty sure our ice storm on Monday screwed something up with the satellite lol)

celticnoodle

Oh man! I'd want to know right now too. I hate all this waiting to understand stuff...tell me now! There is a reason my nickname was Veruca (Willy Wonka) as a child. :rolleyes:
:laugh: I know who Veruca is. We quote from that movie ALL the time, especially her line, "but I want it NOW, DADDY!!!" :p

I've never felt like I couldn't/shouldn't ask them stuff....hmmm maybe I don't have the proper level of respect. :( I told the male guide he was a dick for something he said to me...he laughed so I guess it was ok. It's not that I don't like him or think he has something to teach me...he's just harsh in his delivery...and sometimes I'm not in the mood to hear it. :)
or perhaps it was the way I was raised by my parents. We were raised in the era of "you can be seen but not heard" age. :rolleyes: And NEVER EVER speak to those 'higher' then yourself unless given permission to do so. (adults, or bosses, priests, etc. you get the drift)

I will try to listen and follow instructions...sigh. It will be interesting to see what happens. Thanks!
I know. Its hard, isn't it? I feel the same way because I want to SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE!!! Or at least with those whom I think will believe it and not have me committed. :laugh:

My aunt, who was very, very psychic, told her doctor once about some of her experiences. He wrote her a prescription for some heavy duty drugs to relax her because he thought she was going nuts. :laugh: (Big joke in the family).

Oh , they will break your internet connection if you are about to blab !
You don't know how true this statement is!!! lol!

I have MANY instances, where this and other things, (like the telephone) stopped working when I tried to share things that apparently the spirits/guides above didn't want shared! :bugeyed: its crazy!

:p

ravenest

Yes! Especially when you are about to reveal private stuff between them and yourself!

I remember this one time when I had to g

Saskia

I've followed this thread with great interest because I have serious issues with "blind trust". I believe we are all born (created) equal and all hierarchies are man-made to maintain a structure of power.

Why shouldn't we all have the same chance to ask questions, talk about what we like etc.? With respect, of course. I sometimes question my tarot cards too (even if the message comes from my own subconscious (?)): "who are you to tell me what to do/think/feel about x, y and z" :D

But. I've now come to think that maybe keeping mum is not so much about keeping it secret, but keeping others from "tainting" it. Say, you talk about your spiritual messages to people who don't believe it or see them in a sinister light, and their doubtfulness makes you doubt too. So you won't take it in as you consciously or subconsciously hesitate or disregard it.

I've never met my guide and I sometimes doubt one exists, but I've had the same experience about almost frantically learning stuff in my dreams, being very efficient and productive on something, and when I wake up, I have no clue what I've been learning. I can't remember. How do you folks get the guides to appear? Mine's probably staying out of sight because it would scare the bejezus out of me if I saw a spirit... :D

EmpressArwen

With respect, of course. I sometimes question my tarot cards too (even if the message comes from my own subconscious (?)): "who are you to tell me what to do/think/feel about x, y and z" :D

Haha!!! That sounds just like me!

But. I've now come to think that maybe keeping mum is not so much about keeping it secret, but keeping others from "tainting" it. Say, you talk about your spiritual messages to people who don't believe it or see them in a sinister light, and their doubtfulness makes you doubt too. So you won't take it in as you consciously or subconsciously hesitate or disregard it.

This makes sense. I have "religious" issues that I'm working through and when I talk about it, I'm always MORE confused and stressed about it...from both sides of the issue. If I would just keep it to myself and believe the way I beleve with no outside influence, I'd probably be much better off.

I've never met my guide and I sometimes doubt one exists, but I've had the same experience about almost frantically learning stuff in my dreams, being very efficient and productive on something, and when I wake up, I have no clue what I've been learning. I can't remember. How do you folks get the guides to appear? Mine's probably staying out of sight because it would scare the bejezus out of me if I saw a spirit... :D

I've never seen my guides. I've seen spirits but just not these two. I remember the first time they talked to me though. It was a bit of a shock. haha!

celticnoodle

Saskia, you have made a very good point!