Reading Offer: I'm taking the plunge: Anyone interested in The Cards of Alchemy?

blackroseivy

I'm taking the plunge: Anyone interested in The Cards of Alchemy?

They look extremely deep, & they are brand new, so I crave your indulgence, but at the same time I'm dying to try 'em! Let me know... :D

SongDeva

Danubhe, I'm a little confused by your post. What are you asking/offering?

blackroseivy

Well, a reading... (I've already given one to ros & did very well.)

SongDeva

Oh, Awesome!
I think if people had understood that, someone would have snatched it up long ago. I was like, well, maybe I'm not getting it. lol

blackroseivy

Sorry - I guess my enthusiasm runneth over & I just assumed everyone would understand! :D

lunakasha

So....is it still up for grabs???

I would LOVE a reading....no question, just an overview of where my life is headed....would that be OK???

I have never heard of these cards before....sounds interesting!!!

:) Luna

blackroseivy

Surely! :D I'll do it first thing tomorrow! The thing about this deck is it shows personality traits & tendencies, so a general overview is perfect for it. Talk tomorrow!!!!! :D

lunakasha

THANKS....I am looking forward to it, danubhe!!!

:) Luna

blackroseivy

Oh, dear!!

I got so bogged down with Tarot readings that I never got to it - I'll do it first thing today, 'k? :D

lunakasha

Re: Oh, dear!!

danubhe said:
I got so bogged down with Tarot readings that I never got to it - I'll do it first thing today, 'k? :D

Not a problem at all....take your time!!!

These things cannot be rushed....I am sure it will be worth waiting for danubhe!!!

:D Luna