Reading offer: Speaking of the fairy ring oracle...

blackroseivy

Reading offer: Speaking of the fairy oracle...

I need practice with this one & it's a lot of fun, so would anyone like a reading? (Sitting on the shelf, all these beautiful decks are wasted!) ;)

blackroseivy

Let this stand as a clarification:

I meant the "*Faery Ring* Oracle!!!!!!!!

September Pixie

Since no one has offered, I am game :) I've never seen anyone read with this yet and its on my wishlist :)

I can read in return with either the Das Elfen Orakle (see my post in this forum under Oracle of Elves) or the Madame Endora if you wish? :)

blackroseivy

Oh, hi!

If you can wait a couple of days: I went off to my parents' for the weekend & (GASP!) :O forgot my oracle!!! I will do it later on Mon., if that's ok.What is the Mme. Endora like? I thought I might look these up in the "decks" section. Also, what is your question? Or do you just want a general the-month-ahea typea thing? :D

blackroseivy

the-month-AHEAD, that is!

September Pixie

which ever is easier for you :) I'd just like a general reading so I know where to focus my energy and what I should and shouldn't be doing :)

I am in no hurry, I can wait as long as you need :) Madame Endora cards are really interesting, I have only been using them for a few days but from the reading lunakasha gave me, I HAD to give them a try! :) So far so good.. I posted a link to them from the monolithgraphics site in the other thread :)

blackroseivy

I have an idea what they look like, very Art Neuveau. Cool! You can use them, since they seem to be the oracle du jour! ;)

blackroseivy

Sorry I didn't get to the reading yet, I had to go out & didn't get back until late, I will do it first thing tomorrow!

blackroseivy

I'm doing the reading now (it *is* "Fairy Ring", after all):

I am using the "Fairy Market" spread.

1) Tam Lin rx (you in relationship to the question)

Restriction is implied. I see you desiring to champion your cause, but there are major obstacles in the way. Someone else may be in control of the situation; you may feel the need to be "rescued", but don't despair because your great determination will see you through the worst of situations.

2) The Mermaid (your question)

She is symbolic of emotions. She is passion and even marriage; she symbolizes female sensuality. I think that you are inquiring into your passion; you take to more than one element as if it were your own, as the mermaid is essentially amphibious. You have more than one place where you express your passions. You can take from one to the other without missing a beat. You can multitask with ease; these are your strengths.

3) Spriggan rx (obstacles)

This one says that if you don't face your problems, they will grow & grow until they are out of all proportion. Don't be afraid to face them & look them in the eye, however.

4) The Green Lady (past)

This is a gentle card indicating growth. The past has been a "spring" for you, with nurturance & budding out. This continues into the summer months as full-blown growth, so your past is a very good foundation.

5) Morgan le Fay rx (present)

Again, someone else seems to be in control of things at the present time. Hopefully this *doesn't* mean a ruthless woman in search of power around you, but it may!

6) Bogeyman rx (near future)

You may be depresssed & distraught just now; these fears are in the main groundless, so relaxing & facing things (as with the Spriggans) is the best course of action. Beware allowing your fears to get the best of you.

7) The Fairy Horse/Kelpie (distant future)

This horse shows the lovely Fairy Horse, with the reverse showing (in reflection) the hideous Kelpie, its daemon evil twin. Fortunately, yours landed upright, so this means that you will have the benefits of the positive Fairy Horse. I will quote the book, as it seems to express best what is in store for you: "When the Fairy Horse appears upright in your cards, he indicates movement and travel, journeying to new places & new experiences. He is the harbinger of good health, vitality, energy, & innovation. Events will move quickly, & rapid progress will be made." I think this means that your obstacles are temporary, & you will have a very interesting time of it in the further future!

8) Robin Goodfellow (mental aspects)

This is Robin in the greenwood, piping. You are in a positive frame of mind, feeling adventurous & experimental. This is a good frame of mind to assist in overcoming the obstacles that others are placing in your path.

9) Leprachaun (help)

This one is indicative of great good luck, provided you can manage to figure out the combination! It's like hitting the jackpot; you will have luck on your side. You may even be on the receiving end of a windfall!

10) The Changeling (hopes & fears)

The changeling is a bad sign; he indicates deception. If this is the case, be on the lookout for your own best interests. Your fears might be groundless, but on the other hand, look before you leap. You may be being deceived.

11) Midsummer rx (outcome)

This one is about the full-blown summer, the time of year of the greatest potential & promise. However, this one is reversed. Something of great import is about to come into play. Beware of getting confused, isolating in any form, & failing to communicate. These could be caused by the fears the Spriggans, Bogeyman & Changeling indicated. Remember that the more distant future indicates overcoming obstacles & movement toward a goal.

I sure hope this speaks to you in some way, it's the 1st time I have used them for someone else, & I have only used them for myself a few times! :D

September Pixie

Feedback

Feedback Will Be In Pink :D

danubhe said:
I am using the "Fairy Market" spread.

1) Tam Lin rx (you in relationship to the question)

Restriction is implied. I see you desiring to champion your cause, but there are major obstacles in the way. Someone else may be in control of the situation; you may feel the need to be "rescued", but don't despair because your great determination will see you through the worst of situations.

Hmm.. this could mean a lot of things.. at the moment I am in the process of changing some scheduals around and trying to fit them around another friends schedual, but I wouldn't see it as an obstical :)

2) The Mermaid (your question)

She is symbolic of emotions. She is passion and even marriage; she symbolizes female sensuality. I think that you are inquiring into your passion; you take to more than one element as if it were your own, as the mermaid is essentially amphibious. You have more than one place where you express your passions. You can take from one to the other without missing a beat. You can multitask with ease; these are your strengths.

This is very much true... infact, I am usually not happy unless I am multi-tasking! :) I feel this card represents me more than my question :) But definately on key.

3) Spriggan rx (obstacles)

This one says that if you don't face your problems, they will grow & grow until they are out of all proportion. Don't be afraid to face them & look them in the eye, however.

Hmm, again, I don't currently see any 'problems' in my life at the moment, at least none that I want to run away from :) However, I am a procrastinator sometimes... :) so there is some truth in this card :)

4) The Green Lady (past)

This is a gentle card indicating growth. The past has been a "spring" for you, with nurturance & budding out. This continues into the summer months as full-blown growth, so your past is a very good foundation.

This is also true ... I don't really have much to add in this area as what you have said pretty much sums it up :)

5) Morgan le Fay rx (present)

Again, someone else seems to be in control of things at the present time. Hopefully this *doesn't* mean a ruthless woman in search of power around you, but it may!

This one doesn't quite fit either.. I am not exactly sure where this area would be :)

6) Bogeyman rx (near future)

You may be depresssed & distraught just now; these fears are in the main groundless, so relaxing & facing things (as with the Spriggans) is the best course of action. Beware allowing your fears to get the best of you.

I've been getting a lot of this from the Froud Oracle as well.. I have this HUGE fear of needles and flying.. I have been thinking of taking a trip but flying would be involved :) I wonder if this is linked to that? Hmm.. :)

7) The Fairy Horse/Kelpie (distant future)

This horse shows the lovely Fairy Horse, with the reverse showing (in reflection) the hideous Kelpie, its daemon evil twin. Fortunately, yours landed upright, so this means that you will have the benefits of the positive Fairy Horse. I will quote the book, as it seems to express best what is in store for you: "When the Fairy Horse appears upright in your cards, he indicates movement and travel, journeying to new places & new experiences. He is the harbinger of good health, vitality, energy, & innovation. Events will move quickly, & rapid progress will be made." I think this means that your obstacles are temporary, & you will have a very interesting time of it in the further future!

Hmm... thats great!! :D Looking forward... also see above :)

8) Robin Goodfellow (mental aspects)

This is Robin in the greenwood, piping. You are in a positive frame of mind, feeling adventurous & experimental. This is a good frame of mind to assist in overcoming the obstacles that others are placing in your path.

This is also true :)

9) Leprachaun (help)

This one is indicative of great good luck, provided you can manage to figure out the combination! It's like hitting the jackpot; you will have luck on your side. You may even be on the receiving end of a windfall!

This is exciting! I cannot wait to see what happens next! :)

10) The Changeling (hopes & fears)

The changeling is a bad sign; he indicates deception. If this is the case, be on the lookout for your own best interests. Your fears might be groundless, but on the other hand, look before you leap. You may be being deceived.

I don't really know where the deception would be coming from.. but I will take notice of your warning :)

11) Midsummer rx (outcome)

This one is about the full-blown summer, the time of year of the greatest potential & promise. However, this one is reversed. Something of great import is about to come into play. Beware of getting confused, isolating in any form, & failing to communicate. These could be caused by the fears the Spriggans, Bogeyman & Changeling indicated. Remember that the more distant future indicates overcoming obstacles & movement toward a goal.

I sure hope this speaks to you in some way, it's the 1st time I have used them for someone else, & I have only used them for myself a few times! :D

There is a lot to think about in this reading :) Thank you :) Some of the areas that don't quite fit are not entirely untrue but just don't exactly fit in any areas that I know of at the moment :) If you'd like a reading with the Madame Endora cards in return, just ask :) Thanks again! I hope my feedback was constructive enough :) If not, feel free to pm me.