Recurring Number - What Does It Mean?

TractJM

GoddessArtemis said:
But it's been happening for AGES! And if that's what "they" are saying, then they need to show me the way with neon signs...lol.
Yep, I can't wait! :)

GA

Attempt #1:
I was compelled to do a 5 card spread with
1: Reason why this is happening in the past
2-4: What's going on now
5: The future

Card 1: 4 of Wands; when I did this I felt like it was a coming together of aspects of yourself that were signaling to the universe that you were entering the next phase of growth

Card 2: The Hanged Man, Card 3: Wheel of Fortune, Card 4: 10 of Wands
When I did this, I felt like the Universe has you held in place, you're experiencing the signs but it's like a tease, nothing is happening yet - you're just being told to be aware. I also felt that very shortly, or once this hold is lifted, you're going to enter a period of absolute busy chaos, good chaos, but chaos, where everything starts moving forward rapidly, suddenly and surprisingly. By the end of it, you'll be so tired you might be like "Is this really worth it?"

Card 5: King of Cups - I wasn't sure WHAT I felt off this, so I asked for clarification, and also of the Hanged Man. (He showed up again when I checked the King of Cups). After that the ONLY message I got was "Wait and let it happen"

I asked, why is this happening and what is the purpose?

Two cards jumped out at me; the Ace of Swords and the 4 of Wands.

What i felt from it is that you're going to be struck by lightning yourself regarding this; an answer will appear one day as the most obvious message ever - an intuitive flash, a sign, or some combination of the above. The 4 of wands repeated the message that it is the coming together of parts towards a greater spiritual insight and mission on this planet, but I also felt the energy of a man connected to you and what you're going to be doing in some way.

I asked for a clarification of the 4 of wands; and I received a "general mashup - keep pulling until we say stop"

The High Priestess - I felt that this was part of an intuitive process you're undertaking as you embark on a new journey or path;
Ace of Pentacles - This felt like the fruition or creation of new things; new work or opportunities, gifts and sudden surprises helping you.
Queen of Swords - I felt like this was you cutting through the uncertainty and taking charge of a situation that's occuring now or coming up shortly (What is shortly to them? haha)
Justice & The Sun - Making choices illuminated by truth and intuition, following your inner guidance to take the right path; I felt like there may be a choice or a doorway you have had recently that you had to choose which way to walk through.

I could be totally off base, I was very nervous doing this! But thank you for allowing me the opportunity to practice and work on trying to break through the murky water for someone else, even if it is totally off-base.

GoddessArtemis

TractJM said:
I could be totally off base, I was very nervous doing this! But thank you for allowing me the opportunity to practice and work on trying to break through the murky water for someone else, even if it is totally off-base.
Wow - TractJM...this is wonderful. Let me think on this some more and then I'll send you a message tomorrow. :)

Funny thing is, I was napping and woke up at 9:11. Ha. 11. Funny. ;)

Message you later and thank you again!

GA :)

GoddessArtemis

A friend on Facebook sent me this about recurring numbers today:

Number Sequences

Great info!

GA

Indigo Rose

This phenomenon started for me in December of 2003, 3 months before my father passed away. One day I was at my parents home, visiting. I went into the kitchen for something and stumbled onto the clock at 1:11. For some reason it caught my mind seeing all those 1's in a row. The next time i saw the clock it was 2:22....ok that was weird.:bugeyed::bugeyed: As fate had it, I stumbled onto 3:33. :bugeyed::bugeyed::bugeyed: THEN....This same 'run of numbers' happened 3 days in a row. :confused: WHAT??? :confused:

It proved to be an alert system telling me my father was going to die. He passed 3 months after this started. That was almost 6 years ago. Since then I have continued to receive numeric messages as a warning system. They come in varying ways and with different recognizable patterns. They always warn me something major is happening or about to happen.

Here are some links to old threads detailing my earlier experiences with The Numbers:

1st Time

Personal Journey

Numbers Poll

The Numbers carry messages. This I now know, and believe without a doubt. The Spirit speaks through the Numbers, and has proven a reliable indicator/predictor of major events for me.

Since my first experiences, there seems to be lots of people going through this now too. There are websites and some info on it. I've read some of the answers, but i have my own beliefs about it all.

My best advice: listen to YOUR HEART! The messages are NOT the same for everyone. You can't find the answers by asking someone else. That is the conclusion I've reached. Listen to your heart. :heart:

GoddessArtemis

Thanks for that, Indigo Rose. If you notice the original post in this thread, I've been seeing the number 33 for some time...in fact, 6 years or more at this point!

I never did figure out what that number means, and it had stopped hounding me for the past 1.5 years, but in the past 3 weeks, not only is IT back, but so is an additional pairing: any combination of 1's, esp. 11.

I've read many pages, asked for guidance, had readings done, etc. and I still don't know what these mean. All I gather is that some message is trying to be delivered to me...but I'm not sure what, nor does my heart really speak to it.

A confusing dilemma...

GA

Cactus

Indigo Rose said:
There are websites and some info on it. I've read some of the answers, but i have my own beliefs about it all.

My best advice: listen to YOUR HEART! The messages are NOT the same for everyone. You can't find the answers by asking someone else. That is the conclusion I've reached. Listen to your heart. :heart:

That's exactly how I feel. There are websites and books and that is great for them to write out their own meanings for what they've experienced or have been told. And as Indigo Rose said, I also have my own beliefs about what I see.

I've seen 11:11 since I was around 10. Of course at that age I didn't know that it meant something. I just thought it was weird that I ALWAYS saw it.

And I totally agree that you should listen to your heart because you can read others' definitions of what numbers mean and possibly get bombarded with too much info. Some people have the tendency to apply someone else's meaning to something without question. And I'm definitely not knocking all of the informative posts, books and websites on master numbers and such. I've poured over many of them myself. I'm just saying that we need to look within to see if something feels right and then take any other info we've gotten and go with it.

If certain definitions of numbers ring true to you and you FEEL it's right, then it's right for you. And other times someone else's meaning of a 33 sequence may not feel right to you.

When I see 11:11 I just stop what I'm doing and quickly assess my mental state, how I'm feeling, if I feel anything is off or I just stop to listen. For example, if I'm cleaning and have some music on and I'm going into another room where I can't hear the music, and I first glance at the clock. It says 11:11. I stop and realize maybe I should stay in this room to hear the next song (because we get messages many times through music.) The next song happens to be about something that's on my mind and gives me an idea...or inspiration...

I just take the number sequences in a very basic way - that the Universe and Spirit are trying to communicate; they want me to pay attention to something or just to be more aware of my surroundings so I can get a CLEARER message...or to pay attention to what's on my mind at the moment I see 11:11 (maybe I'm engaged in negative thinking and they are telling me to quit it!)

Indigo Rose

GoddessArtemis said:
All I gather is that some message is trying to be delivered to me...but I'm not sure what, nor does my heart really speak to it.

A confusing dilemma...

GA

Perhaps some exploratory Tarot readings may help. Keep trying and searching. There has to be a reason you are experiencing these numbers.

GoddessArtemis

Indigo Rose said:
Perhaps some exploratory Tarot readings may help. Keep trying and searching. There has to be a reason you are experiencing these numbers.
Six years of searching, and I'm no further along - tarot card readings on it included.

Frustrating, to say the least!

Odd thing - notice my original post in this thread from 2004 - it was posted on...what else? 11-11 :bugeyed: and I wasn't seeing the 11:11 so much then at all. :confused:

GA

Indigo Rose

GoddessArtemis said:
Here are my numbers:

Destiny number: 88 / 7
Life Path number: 29 / 11
Physical Plane: 6
Mental Plane: 3
Expression number: 7
Emotional Plane: 2
Intuitive Plane: 5
Inner Dream number: 5
Personality number: 59 / 5
Soul Urge number: 29 / 11

Except for the mental plane number 3, there are no other 3's involved....so what else could it be?

Not sure what these numbers equal, as I was taught that there are only 5 Core numbers in our Numerology Profile. I will try and make a connection on what I do know.
Life Path...29/11...Master Number
Soul Urge(or Soul #)...29/11... Master Number
Then your Destiny 7

Just off the top, I see you have 2 master numbers in your core numbers. That is an intense vibration to live with and perhaps what is happening is you are not living up to the 11:11 call of your numbers. This is a pattern of those that inspire and enlighten others; very charismatic energy and destined to lead others to higher ground. Obama has 4 of his 5 core numbers as the 11/2 Master Numbers.

It means a lot is expected us when Master Numbers are part of our core. There can be awesome abilities and gifts, with amazing potential; but much is required to navigate the energies and make the best use of them. However, sometimes we take the easy way out and choose to live at the level of the lower vibration...in your case the 2. This could mean that instead of reaching your fullest potential ...the 11(or double 1's)as an inspirational leader, you hide behind relationships and are in the shadows of the 2.

Perhaps the numbers are calling you out of the shadows, to develop your strengths and spiritual gifts. This may require some strong boundary lines to be drawn between self and others.

It is interesting to note that in this search you've sought out much of the answers from others and have not been satisfied. Yet, both myself and Cactus today were prompted to tell you to look inside yourself. Now, as I look at your numbers and think on how it all fits I see that is exactly what you need to do: look inside of yourself for the answers. You possess a tremendous amount of potential. However, as long as you are in the shadows of others expectations and opinions of you...you won't reach it.
With that said, sometimes we need a little help to find the key that unlocks the inner self.

There is a good book which can give you some keen insights into your Numerology profile and what it all means. Once armed with greater self-awareness, you may find the numbers make more sense. If interested here is a link:Book

GoddessArtemis

Indigo Rose said:
Just off the top, I see you have 2 master numbers in your core numbers. That is an intense vibration to live with and perhaps what is happening is you are not living up to the 11:11 call of your numbers. This is a pattern of those that inspire and enlighten others; very charismatic energy and destined to lead others to higher ground. Obama has 4 of his 5 core numbers as the 11/2 Master Numbers.

It means a lot is expected us when Master Numbers are part of our core. There can be awesome abilities and gifts, with amazing potential; but much is required to navigate the energies and make the best use of them. However, sometimes we take the easy way out and choose to live at the level of the lower vibration...in your case the 2. This could mean that instead of reaching your fullest potential ...the 11(or double 1's)as an inspirational leader, you hide behind relationships and are in the shadows of the 2.

Perhaps the numbers are calling you out of the shadows, to develop your strengths and spiritual gifts. This may require some strong boundary lines to be drawn between self and others.

It is interesting to note that in this search you've sought out much of the answers from others and have not been satisfied. Yet, both myself and Cactus today were prompted to tell you to look inside yourself. Now, as I look at your numbers and think on how it all fits I see that is exactly what you need to do: look inside of yourself for the answers. You possess a tremendous amount of potential. However, as long as you are in the shadows of others expectations and opinions of you...you won't reach it.
With that said, sometimes we need a little help to find the key that unlocks the inner self.

There is a good book which can give you some keen insights into your Numerology profile and what it all means. Once armed with greater self-awareness, you may find the numbers make more sense. If interested here is a link:Book

Thank you, Indigo. Hmmm, I didn't even think that the 11:11 is my Life and Soul numbers combined. Interesting!

I've been searching for answers from inside myself for years (if you read the original post), but nothing has come to me thus far - only that it prompted me to go outside of myself, looking for those answers. And that's why I turned to the forum.

I'll check out the book you've suggested. Let's see if that goes anywhere. :)

GA