Scrying Group: Take One

rainwolf

:eek::eek::eek:Wow that was powerful:eek::eek::eek:

Let me read it a few times and think about it.

rainwolf

Well im not sure HOW to relate that lol. Since i am new to crystal reading, I have to find out, just like i did for tarot, how to make sense of what i find. I know that it is completely symbolic for the most part and it will relate indirectly, but i really have to stretch my imagination to see how that affects me, and what it is exactly symbolic of.

Thanks for the reading, I'll try to get yours tonight.

psychic sue

I tried again last night, and got the same thing again - they eye of Horus in the centre of my head, with no other features on the face - this then slowly changed until all I could see was my chin area - and my skin had changed from white to black.

memries

I would really like to scry and bought a mirror for the purpose but for some reason I am nervous to take it out of the cupboard and there it sits.
I am not afraid but I just do not do it ! Has anyone ever heard of that or are there some excersises I could do to move the block ? I really do not understand I do everything else ! Thanks

psychic sue

I think a lot of people are nervous of scrying as the images one receives are very clear, and it can take you by surprise. I have a friend who won't do it at all, yet she is happy with other aspects of divination.

It's hard to advise you what to do, if you are not sure why you don't want to do it, but maybe using the protection described above could help in some way.

Blessings

Sue x

Ankou

Memries: I've had the same block up for sometime. I just couldn't get myself to look, didn't know why. I think it had to do with knowing how open I am to recieving, and a lack of control when dealing with empathic feelings. So I've learned to turn it off and open full blast. I think I felt that when scrying I wouldn't be able to stop if I saw things I didn't want to.

I would recommend waiting for a time when your feeling energetic and strong, then just setting the table with the crystal out. See if you can reach a comfort level with the object in your space. And if you get to a point where you want to look into it, just remind yourself, you can stop when you want to, you don't have to keep looking.

Love and Light,

Ankou

inanna_tarot

Right, definately decided to give it another go tonight. Big protective shield and hope the gods will let me see nothing too nasty lol. I'll be using a black mirror.
Wish me luck!

Sezo
x

zorya

memries said:
I would really like to scry and bought a mirror for the purpose but for some reason I am nervous to take it out of the cupboard and there it sits.
I am not afraid but I just do not do it ! Has anyone ever heard of that or are there some excersises I could do to move the block ? I really do not understand I do everything else ! Thanks
for me, the key lies in faith and trust.

it may help to work on developing a closer relationship with your guides/god(s)/angels.

when you have complete trust in your guides, you can completely open and accept whatever you see.

zorya

protective circles and shields aren't exactly the same thing.

a shield can certainly keep you safe, but some shields block out everything, which could be detrimental to trying to scry.

if you feel you prefer a shield, then you might try creating a net of light around you. this would still allow the good in.

when i scry, i call on the spirits of the four directions, and above and below, as i mentally draw a circle, clockwise, starting in the east. i also request assistance from my guides. but this fits me. someone else might prefer to pray to god, and draw a simple circle of protection.

OakDragon

I'm going to try to set aside some time for this tonight. Wish me luck! :) Hoping to at least get something...