Silver Witchcraft Tarot

Citrin

I love mine - the illustrations are lovely. The deck is nicely edged in silver, the cardstock is very nice, too! In regard to witchcraft and Pagans, the only thing that really pops out (for me) is the fact that most of the people (if not all) are wearing the same type of cloak. So it makes it feel like it is a specific sect. This doesn't bother me, but it might bother others, I don't know. Tastes vary!

Did you read the review here at AT, Citrin? http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/silver-witchcraft-tarot/review.shtml That might give you a better feel for the deck...

I myself feel that you do not need to be either Wiccan or Pagan in order to use and enjoy the deck. :)

Yeah I was looking online at the cards with the people in robes, but it didn't bother me too much actually. :)

Thanks for commenting. :) I'm feeling enabled here lol

Citrin

It's a beautifully done deck in all aspects. My pet peeve is the Devil card. A mirror with a tree reflected in it. I think I get the point but I don't relate to this card at all. I think it's the main dud card in the deck for me.

But there are some lovely cards -I LOVE the Knights of Wands and Pentacles and I love all the cats! Some of the courts are a bit samey-on-the-throne type thing.

Yet overall, a very stark (in a good sense) and warm deck I think

Thank you, that sounds great. :) Ugh I find many decks don't focus enough on giving the court cards personality...