¿slɐsɹǝʌǝɹ ɥʇıʍ pɐǝɹ noʎ op

baba-prague

¿slɐsɹǝʌǝɹ ɥʇıʍ pɐǝɹ noʎ op

Okay, okay, but I could not resist asking this question.

faunabay

Holy crap!! How'd you do that??? :bugeyed:

Make the letters upside down I mean!! :laugh:

As for answering your actual question now............... LOL

For the most part I don't. Usually in looking at the cards laid out I can tell whether the card should be read as upright or reversed. But I do have a very few decks I like to use reversals with....they just seem to call for it.

Fostha

I choose not to read reversals,as i think the message is there,good or bad,in the cards upright,if you choose to look at them honestly,and can be honest with urself about where ur messing up,or have messed up in life.

baba-prague

faunabay said:
Holy crap!! How'd you do that??? :bugeyed:

Make the letters upside down I mean!! :laugh:.

It's magic. Though I might reveal all later in this thread.

Personally, ˙sʞɔǝp llɐ ɥʇıʍ ʇou ʇnq 'slɐsɹǝʌǝɹ ɥʇıʍ pɐǝɹ pǝǝpuı op ı

Debra

Yes! I read upside-down. I learned how in college so I could read stuff on the secretary's desk.

Also write backwards, just for fun.

rif

Sometimes, but not often.

I prefer Elemental Dignities.

lizziecat

¡ʇı ʇǝƃ I˙˙˙ɥ∀

But I don't read with reversals :)

victoria.star

I read with reversals with some decks.
Others, I do not.

DaisyDragonfly

No, I don't. Can't get my head around the whole concept - despite the best efforts of people like Mary K. Greer - and a reversed card in a spread panics me. It brings out all my worst Asperger's type qualities. The disrupted pattern disturbs me.

Some days I think I don't need to use reversed cards, because of the full range of meaning that's always present in a card. Other days, I do think it would help my mind focus. Probably it's all about confidence, and it's still early days yet for me :)

ETA: And the upside down writing is cool! Pretty please... what's the tag?

Marcia959

I definitely do. My brother and I were so fascinated by Leonardo doing his diary in mirror-writing that we used to leave notes for my dad that way. My business card is a bird looking at things from a different angle, so can't help but use reversals in my own readings.

Sometimes things are clearer when you stand on your head.