Sort of magic readings

mahafrins

Can you tell me about about my love life in the next 3 months?

B

This is what i found for you.

What you think , whay you do aand how you behave can have a tremedous effect on the state of the world. Therefore start right now looking on the bright side of life, looking for the very best in every situation that arises. If you look deeply enough you will find it; it is there but some times it is hidden that it appears to be lost. Know that all things work together for good for those souls who truely love ME and put me first in everything/ your faith must be strong and unshakeable. you must be willing to hold on, no matter how dark or gloomy the situation appears to be. It may even be necessary to see it get worse before it gets better.

Simply know all will work out in true perfection at the right time and that all is in My hands. Realise that i AM everywhere and in everything, that there is nowhere where I AM not , and that the ultimate goal is perction.

I hope this resonates.

mahafrins

i just want to know what the universe needs to tell me right now. thanks.

Put your complete faith and trust in Me, and know that i will never fail nor foresake you. Nothing you undetake is impossible for you can do all things with Me. Live by faith. I want you to see good come out of every situation may appear to be. Be willing to have faith and trust tested over and over again, for what is the use of taling about faith and trust if you do not put them to the test and see how they work for you? Are you willing to step out in complete faith and trust if you do not put them to the test and see how they work for you? Are you ready to step out in compelte faith and do the seemingly impossible, not out of bravado, the seemingly impossible, not out of bravado but because you know without a shadow of a doubt where it comes from? Until you have tested your faith and found it unshakable, do not talk about it. Draw your strenght and ability from Me, and when I AM with you, who can be against you?

mahafrins

Still taking.

Bluebonnet

This is what i found for you.

What you think , whay you do aand how you behave can have a tremedous effect on the state of the world. Therefore start right now looking on the bright side of life, looking for the very best in every situation that arises. If you look deeply enough you will find it; it is there but some times it is hidden that it appears to be lost. Know that all things work together for good for those souls who truely love ME and put me first in everything/ your faith must be strong and unshakeable. you must be willing to hold on, no matter how dark or gloomy the situation appears to be. It may even be necessary to see it get worse before it gets better.

Simply know all will work out in true perfection at the right time and that all is in My hands. Realise that i AM everywhere and in everything, that there is nowhere where I AM not , and that the ultimate goal is perction.

I hope this resonates.

Hmmm....not sure if this pertains to my love life since I'm single, but it is very good general advice. Thank you!

B

pumpkins

hi mahafrins

can you please describe the person i need to be careful of who can betray me ? who is he/she and what do i need to be careful of from them ? thanks

Mind

Hi there, can I sit please? I've noticed some distance between me and my friend 'U'... will we grow closer again?

Thank you :)

D-rea

Hi! CAn you please tell me what I need to do to find a career?

Thanks in advance :)

alice_in_wonderland

hi mahafrins

can you please read for how long will i work with B ? and will i still meet/find A if i don't work with B ? thank you

mahafrins

Hmmm....not sure if this pertains to my love life since I'm single, but it is very good general advice. Thank you!

B

Apply the message to your love life and generally as well.

canid

mahafrins, I understand you're closed but I just wanted to comment on how very kind you were in your offer! Very interesting.