Soul Radiance Tarot - again! :)

baba-prague

Good to see you back! I'm so glad you decided to continue. They're lovely cards, look forward to seeing more.

Astraea

Hi Spunch! It's lovely to see you here again. I think these cards are stunning -- as quiet as the depths of space, elegant and stately, leading one into the heart of the card's meaning (which is to say, the viewer's own symbolic center). I so hope that you will publish this deck. And I, too, think that the title is perfect.

spunch

baba-prague said:
Good to see you back! I'm so glad you decided to continue. They're lovely cards, look forward to seeing more.

Hi there! Thnx very much for a welcome back note! :) Glad you like the cards so far.

spunch

Astraea said:
Hi Spunch! It's lovely to see you here again. I think these cards are stunning -- as quiet as the depths of space, elegant and stately, leading one into the heart of the card's meaning (which is to say, the viewer's own symbolic center). I so hope that you will publish this deck. And I, too, think that the title is perfect.

Hi there, my beloved Astraea! It's good to be back. Thank you very much for complimenting on my cards (but, anyway, you were always the one who did so!). Hope you find the future images interesting as well (and of course, I hope that they will be easy to read to a future deck owner. :))

poivre

"The Best Devil Award"

This Devil card was a surprise.

I wish I had half your talent!

baba-prague

spunch said:
Hi there! Thnx very much for a welcome back note! :) Glad you like the cards so far.

I haven't managed to see all of them so far (we have a slow link) but from what I've seen, I'll be honest and say I think they are stronger this time than your original cards. So although I know it must have felt dreadful when they were destroyed on your hard drive, perhaps it's all worked out quite well? I really do think this current work is more, I don't know, focused or distinctive or something - it's coming out really well :)

But this time, please keep backups!!!!

Major Tom

Hi Spunch,

It's great to see you back. :)

I agree with Karen these cards are much stronger than your earlier efforts.

Do remember to keep a back-up!

spunch

Major Tom said:
Hi Spunch,

It's great to see you back. :)

I agree with Karen these cards are much stronger than your earlier efforts.

Do remember to keep a back-up!

Hi Major Tom!
Don't you worry, I've learned my lesson. I'm backing them up as I go along. And, of course, it's good to be back. As for the cards, I also think they are much stronger, much deeper. But if I decided to create another deck in two years' time, that one probably would be even stronger. We live and learn. The only problem is, no one (or only a few people) gave really honest criticism as how to improve the old cards. And suddenly, the new cards are much more mature and greater somehow. I hope this will improve this time! :) So, people, criticize! Let us make this deck great! :)