Soul Radiance Tarot - again! :)

Astraea

Spunch, I think that Temperance is wonderful. Your choice of symbols and imagery, and their combination (including elements which are seen, and those which are present by implication, as here, with the dew from heaven filling the terrestrial cup from the Greater Fullness) are so clear and eloquent that they act as true gateways to the energies behind them.

If the Hermit feels right to you and says what you want it to say, then don't change a thing! This deck has to be, above all, a reflection of you, which will imbue it with unassailable integrity.

Moongold

Spunch ~

Your XIV Temperance is profound and elegant.

Astraea

Oh, yes! That is strength!

noby

spunch said:
As for the Wheel of Fortune, here are some quotes from my journal on the card. It might help to develop your own ideas about the card:

This information was fantastic! Really keyed me to some elements of the card I hadn't thought of before. Thank you!

I also really like the two new cards. I'm really excited to watch the development of the entire deck! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Ivy Rhiannon

I LOVE your deck spunch! :p The lovers are magnificent! The puzzle pieces make so much sense! And the stregth card is wonderous! And the...oh...oh, I love 'em all! I adore that there are no people, just a reflection of self! Each card I felt as if it were a piece of me! I WANT THIS DECK!

spunch

The World is up!

Well, in short, tried to combine together the fool butterflies, resurrected and refreshed, together with the zoomed-in keyhole of the magician (presented in the world card as an omega letter) blueness of the high priestess and the shiness of the new world. I wanted this card to be surreal, almost difficult to look at. Have I succeeded? Aren't your curious? So, what are you waiting for?! Take a peek! :)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13998427/

Astraea

I love it, Spunch. It reminds me of a compassion meditation in which one imagines a doorway or gateway to the universe, and through that gateway one exhales personal fears, anxieties, problems, etc.; when those personal difficulties enter the atmosphere on the other side of the gateway, they are transformed into universal compassion, available to all.

I've used this word before to describe your work, and will say again: it is noble.

Ivy Rhiannon

spunch said:
Would the card be better without the pink flower tree in it? I wanted the icey landscape to present the idea of aloneness, some place where one doesn't go willingly but has to go in order to purify him/herself, a place where everything is clear, devoid of feelings and emotions, place where one's thoughts can be made as clear as the ice in the card. The tree was supposed to be the actual Hermit. Somebody who blooms despite of the coldness and someone who will, by glowing and being beautiful and attractive and strong (because, it takes strength to grow in such landscape) summon people to join him/her in seeking for deeper answers. (This is just a brief idea depicted by the card)

But, is the tree too much?

NO NOT AT ALL! I got what you discribed here from the card...and I love it.

spunch

Astraea said:
I love it, Spunch. It reminds me of a compassion meditation in which one imagines a doorway or gateway to the universe, and through that gateway one exhales personal fears, anxieties, problems, etc.; when those personal difficulties enter the atmosphere on the other side of the gateway, they are transformed into universal compassion, available to all.

I've used this word before to describe your work, and will say again: it is noble.

My intention exactly! This is the beauty of tarot - no matter how one imagines a particular card and the meaning beyond the symbols, somebody always can see more. This is why I love the process of creating the cards - once they are given the life, they start living on their own. They grow and expand and become more mature.

Thank you very much for your comment (all your comments, to be precise). They mean a lot to me!

p.s. I added some flowers to the card. I just wanted to fill the empty space at the bottom of the card.